Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Katzi428

Reaction score
As it turns out, some more rare episodes were just uncovered. (7 more episodes from Season 1 and 5 episodes from Season 10)

But taking your advice, @fuzzygobo and @Katzi428 are you reading this?
I've read & am responding. :smile:
It's nice to know these old....er...uh..classic skits are showing up on YouTube! Those were when certain Muppets weren't focused on for 20 minutes. (I think you know who I mean. ) For example an Ernie & Bert sketch would be I'd say 3 minutes tops, then we'd go to a letter or number sketch (! minute.) And then back to the Street scenes. I personally liked it. (Well, that's my opinion anyway.)

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I've read & am responding. :smile:
It's nice to know these old....er...uh..classic skits are showing up on YouTube! Those were when certain Muppets weren't focused on for 20 minutes. (I think you know who I mean. ) For example an Ernie & Bert sketch would be I'd say 3 minutes tops, then we'd go to a letter or number sketch (! minute.) And then back to the Street scenes. I personally liked it. (Well, that's my opinion anyway.)
Personally I prefer the old storyline format myself.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
As it turns out, some more rare episodes were just uncovered. (7 more episodes from Season 1 and 5 episodes from Season 10)

But taking your advice, @fuzzygobo and @Katzi428 are you reading this?

And @cjd874 while we're at it, how about we round up some more familiar friends to watch this long hidden in the vault skit! "HEY, EVERYBODYYY! SUSAN! MR. LOOPER! MARIIII-AAAAA!!!” (For anybody who's wondering, this is a quote I stole from cjd874's 30th original SST Old School Outline as a joke to use here.)
I'm reading. I got a lot to catch up on. Just got back from a very relaxing trip down to the Amish country in Lancaster, PA

hooperfan

Reaction score
It's like a dream come true for me... 23 vintage episodes just suddenly appearing within days... As Oscar once said, "Heaven! I'm in Heaven!" :wisdom:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
It's like a dream come true for me... 23 vintage episodes just suddenly appearing within days... As Oscar once said, "Heaven! I'm in Heaven!" :wisdom:
I know, right? And you DID once say that you can never have too many rare clips when it comes to SS!

hooperfan

Reaction score
Sure did say it...and even it was 100 episodes that became unearthed, I still would want more, LOL... Can't help it...it's always been a goal of mine since I was little...to see the show in its prime with the people I loved

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Sure did say it...and even it was 100 episodes that became unearthed, I still would want more, LOL... Can't help it...it's always been a goal of mine since I was little...to see the show in its prime with the people I loved
Well put.

And thank you for uploading this hysterical scene!!
(@cjd874 Oscar's line at the end sounds like something that you would have made up for one of your Old School Outlines! So, that's definitely a good sign with how well you write lines for him! :grouchy:)