The New New Quote Thread

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Twilight Sparkle: Argh! Nononononononono! If I don't send her a letter by sundown, I'll be... tardy!
Spike: What's that now?
Twilight Sparkle: Tar-dy, Spike! Late, I'll be late! Oh, how could I let this happen? I'm usually so organized. I've never been late with an assignment.
From the My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic episode, "Lesson Zero"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Luke Castellan:*sees Percy on the roof of his ship*What are you doing? Don't walk on my roof

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Spike: Twilight, calm down. It's just a test.
Twilight Sparkle: Just a test? Just a test!? Princess Celestia wants to give me some kind of exam, and you're trying to tell me to calm down because it's just a test?!
Spike: Uh... yes.
Applejack: I'd say she's handling things pretty well, considerin'.
Twilight Sparkle: Urgh!
[explosion]

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dolph: I'm gonna kiss the ground.

Kearney: Loser! You're gay for the ground.

Dolph: Well, you're gay for homophobia!

Kearney: WOW! You just made me gay for tolerance.

mr3urious

Reaction score
"Gaz, taste me! I'm delicious!"

- Dib from the Invader Zim episode "Bolognius Maximus"

Harleena

Reaction score
Luna: Their address is listed in this newspaper.
Serena: YOU CAN READ?!?
Luna: Serena, if I can talk of course I can read!
Serena: …YOU CAN TALK?!?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raye: *trips into Darien's arms* I'M TRIPPING! Oh, Darien! That was a complete accident!
Darien: Oh, Raye! Thank you for bumping into me like that! I'm suddenly filled with the desire to torture small animals and feed on their blood.
Raye: Ohhhhh, let's do it together!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoycite: Malachite! You're supposed to only have eyes for me!
Malachite: Oh, come now, honey, you know there's no one more important to me in the whole Negaverse. Especially now that the other two are dead.
Darien: How about I tell you a story about my childhood?
Serena: Sure! I love happy stories!
Darien: So there was this one time we were in the car and it was like *zoooooom* and then we went over a cliff and it was like *squealing brakes* and then it crashed and it was like *boom* and my parents' heads were like "Kablooey!" And then I was in the hospital and like, "What?!" And there was this princess in my head and she was like, "I want pizza!" So here I am.
Serena: That wasn't happy at all.
Mina: Hey gurl hey!
Serena: Mina? How did you get into my house?
Mina: Whaaaaaat? That's not important.
Fiore: I would search for the perfect flower for you! And then, I found the perfect flower, and when I picked it up, a thought struck me: WHAT IF I DESTROYED THE WORLD! *evil laugh*
Serena: Excuse me, Mr. Chair? If you see Luna, can you please tell her that I need her help?
Unseen Chair: Sure thing, Sailor Moon.
Serena: Thanks.
Molly: Ohhh, Maxwell!
Nephlite: Molly, Maxwell isn't my real name. It's actually…BATMAN.
Molly: Reeeeaaaaallllllyyyy?
Nephlite: No, it's Nephlite.
Queen Beryl: It seems the Sailor Scouts are headed our way! Who would like to welcome them and earn a place in Nega-history textbooks? I promise I won't kill you if you fail!
Random Person: I don't trust her!
Queen Beryl: WHO SAID THAT?!
Mina: Gasp! It's shiny! MINE!
Molly: I read your Myspace page!
Nephlite: Curse you, Jedite, for introducing me to computers!
Molly: Now I know everything about you! I can see that we're perfect for each other!
Nephlite: Uh…right. Well, uh, first, I really need Sailor Moon to help me. I wanna get away from the Negaverse. I need her help.
Molly: Yeah, well, good luck with that!
Nephlite: No. That's why I'm here, Molly. So you can tell me who she is.
Molly: Well I don't know anything about her! But I know everything about you! And I know that we should run away together and get married and have a little cottage and a picket fence and a puppy and a kitten and some hamsters and LOTS OF KIDS! A whole soccer team of kids! Whaddaya think, Nephlite?
*he's gone*
Molly: …Nephlite?
Nephlite: If they hurt her before I get to see her in a bikini, THEY. WILL. PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg: Remember that artist, Peggy Jones? She's disappeared.
Amy: No, Greg, we skipped that episode. She doesn't matter!
Greg: Oh…well, Hercules disappeared too.
Amy: NOT THE KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zoycite: What? You want me to wear a skirt?
Queen Beryl: What's wrong with that?
Zoycite: But... but...
Queen Beryl: You are a woman, aren't you?
Zoycite:{breaking down} I... I don't know anymore
Nephlite: I'm not sure why I saved you.
Molly: It's because you love me…
Nephlite: I think it's indigestion. In my heart.
Molly: That's love…
Nephlite: Maybe it's heartburn.
Molly: Nephlite, that's---
Nephlite: Shut up!
Queen Beryl: It's no use, you can't heal him. Not even your crystal can break the spell I cast!
Sailor Moon: Then why do you want the crystal if you're more powerful than it, anyway?
Queen Beryl: Err…Err…Um…SILENCE!!!
Tuxedo Mask: You think I'm your friend or something? Check out the rose, idiot. It's black. That means I'm evil.
Anne: *to Serena* No! Why did you let him go?! *to Darien* I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! FOLLOW YOU TIL YOU LOVE ME!
Serena: Wow, you're even weirder than me…and that's saying something!