You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you get asked for some help in editing a work letter, the last name of the person's boss ends up being Grover and, all you can then think about is Grover in a business suit and you keep laughing as you try your best to proofread the letter >D

Harleena

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if…
  • You count the number of points on the collars of all your Kermit merchandise to make sure it's 100% accurate. (I just counted my Kermit plush's points…he only had 10, but one was split so I guess it's still 11. But I still freaked out a bit)
  • You try to write a song but then give up and start playing Rainbow Connection (This happened to me today. I also busted my guitar pick and my fingertips trying to play "Run Run Rudolph" in the style of the Electric Mayhem)
  • You know how to play the banjo…and only learned to play because of Kermit. (I have never played the banjo, but I would like to try it)
  • You annoyed everyone in the theater by singing along to "Together Again" when you went to see Muppets Most Wanted. (Guilty as charged)
  • You once only watched the Little Mermaid for the Kermit cameo. (I drove my grandma crazy by mentioning a Kermit cameo so she was trying to find it the whole movie. However, I watched the movie for an awesome mermaid whose hair is on fleek)
  • You ship yourself with a Muppet. (no, that's just the people I associate with on this website)
  • You are dreading the forum update tomorrow because you don't know what you're gonna do with your life while the update's happening and you can't get on. (Calm down, it's not the end of the world. Just pop in some Muppets VHS tapes and relax)
  • You're once of those people who hates when people interfere with the Electric Mayhem by adding in their OCs as backup singers. (Not kidding, I saw like three OCs who were all considered to be a part of the Mayhem by their creator, and I died a little inside. But seriously, I'm sure I'll be fine, I'll just cleanse my soul gem later. You keep doing your thing)
My reaction to 10-pointed Kermit:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you want Bip Bippadotta to give you LOTS OF AIR, NICE BEAUTIFUL AIR, FOR ME AND YOU TO SHARE!!! (AAAAIIIRRRR!!!!!!)

cjd874

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you want Bip Bippadotta to give you LOTS OF AIR, NICE BEAUTIFUL AIR, FOR ME AND YOU TO SHARE!!! (AAAAIIIRRRR!!!!!!)
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you SEE THE SMALL BALL ON THE TALL WALL, SEE IT FALL IN THE HALL, SEE IT CRAWL, GIVE ITS ALL AND CALL HI Y'ALL, SEE IT STALL WEAR A SHAWL OH YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you wouldn't buy the Funko POP! figure of Bert because there were no more Ernie Funko POP! figures left in the store so, you refused to bring Bert home to be without his best friend on your shelf.