Happy Birthday WebMistressGina!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's celebration is being brought to you by the letters W, M, and G. Why those letters? Because they're the initials of a truly awesome personage here. WebMistressGina!

Wanted to give her some birthday-ness, hope she has a good day doing the things that make her happy.
She's become a good friend to us here, and I wish her the very best for the coming year.

*:insatiable: brings in the chocolate whipping cream frosted choc chip brownie cupcakes, :hungry: promised he'll have the cake ready later today.
Happy birthday to WMG once again.

:batty: And this party is also brought to you by the number 2, as in the current Pool Hall fic ve hope gets updated/finished soon. :wink:

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
OMG, you guys! I didn't even know this was here and then you guys wish me a happy b-day! :big_grin:

Thank you berry much! Y'all are the best! And if I'm not mistaken, our very own the Divine Miss P, who was recently honored for being the phenomenal woman that she is, celebrated her b-day yesterday.

I also share my b-day with the awesome Gene Wilder. How cool is it to be surrounded by awesomeness in the month of June!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, heard it was someone's birthday around here. Congrats on reaching another milestone Ginny-Gin-Ginny-Ginny-Gin-Gin-Ginny-Gin-Gins.
:concern: I'm not... Eh, skip it, never could get that line right when we filmed it. Had to have the whole thing edited in later.
:shifty: You're not the only one who had trouble with that bit from the movie.
:hungry: brings in a delish cake for all to share, he's been getting ideas from the cake baking shows lately.

Happy b'day Gins, hope you celebrate. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Gina! I don't get to talk to you that much but when I do it's always a pleasure. Hope you have a great day whether you choose to celebrate it or not.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Aw, you guys are the bestest! Now I feel horrible that I've managed to get caught up into another fandom and have left you all sad. :frown:

I totally promise that something of mine is going to be updated this summer! I have no idea what, but it'll be something! Something will be finished and something will be started! Not necessarily in that order.

:flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt:

To all my Muppy homies!