Disney blocks Muppet Babies videos on YouTube

Schfifty

Reaction score
Just when I thought it couldn't happen, this suddenly happens. I was searching for a Muppet Babies episode last night, but I didn't get the results I expected. After some more searching, it turns out that Disney has blocked some of mbfan07's videos. If you don't know who mbfan07 is, he is a user who uploaded every episode of the show back in 2007-08, and his channel is where I watched episodes I haven't seen before.

I am just shocked. Never have I thought that his videos would get blocked after seven years. Not all his videos are blocked, but that doesn't make the situation better.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I was told Disney has been going around and doing this with Muppet Show episodes too, which is so horribly annoying. I don't even see Disney doing anything with Muppet Babies anytime in the future, so this whole thing makes me sick. I wish they would just leave them up for us fans to enjoy since they aren't doing anything with the episodes either way.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
They've also blocked MultiMumpitz and MuppetMusings, which have been uploading so many things in the past ten years. I think by now they uploaded every episode of The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight plus more. What a bummer.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I was told Disney has been going around and doing this with Muppet Show episodes too, which is so horribly annoying. I don't even see Disney doing anything with Muppet Babies anytime in the future, so this whole thing makes me sick. I wish they would just leave them up for us fans to enjoy since they aren't doing anything with the episodes either way.
Maybe this is a sign that they plan on doing something with the episodes (#crosses fingers #wishful thinking). With the upcoming new Muppet series this fall maybe, just maybe, they plan on doing something with the new interest generated by that. One can dream, can't they?

backpackmina

Reaction score
They've also blocked MultiMumpitz and MuppetMusings, which have been uploading so many things in the past ten years. I think by now they uploaded every episode of The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight plus more. What a bummer.
MultiMumpitz is still there, I just checked

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Come on really, so you do not bother to release any of them, but you block them on Youtube, come on seriously.

Aaron

Reaction score
Come on really, so you do not bother to release any of them, but you block them on Youtube, come on seriously.
Just speaking for myself as someone who writes and publishes, if i create something i wouldn't want someone else to take it and display it for free without my permission. Regardless of what my intentions with it might be.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well maybe at the very least they could be planning to release them on I Tunes or Netflix or something like that. I have a feeling that once the new show airs Disney will be releasing all kinds of stuff, to keep people's mind fresh and full of Muppety goodness.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Just speaking for myself as someone who writes and publishes, if i create something i wouldn't want someone else to take it and display it for free without my permission. Regardless of what my intentions with it might be.
That is true, but technically Disney never made TMS, but you make a good point.