Crack Ships

Harleena

Reaction score
It makes a bit more sense than some of the other ships on here, but I sort of ship Peatrice and Groose from Legend of Zelda. Since Groose had a crush on Zelda and Peatrice had a crush on Link, it makes sense to pair them up, given that most people don't want to break up the OTP of the fandom, especially not in Skyward Sword.

That's all the fanart I could find. Come on, Zelda fandom, you can do better than that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend also suggested an ultimate Freddy x Toy Freddy x Golden Freddy x Shadow Freddy x Phantom Freddy x Nightmare Freddy x Sayaka Miki OT7. Frefrefrefrefrefreyaka FTW.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^ CAN GROOSE/PEATRICE PLEASE BE CANON? Seriously. :big_grin:

Crack ships that I personally ship:

- Fem! Germany x Male! Ukraine (Axis Powers Hetalia AU)
- Kopaka / Gali (Bionicle. I WISH.)
- Matoro / Nixie (Bionicle)
- Nokama/ Nuju (can you see that I have a thing for ice/water types?)
- Inferno / Airrazor (Beast Wars)
- Lin / Bumi (Legend of Korra)
- Lin / Lieutenant (Legend of Korra)
- Beaker / Janice (The Muppets, and I KNOW that'll never happen but a girl can dream, right?)

That's just off the top of my head. :stick_out_tongue:

Harleena

Reaction score
^ CAN GROOSE/PEATRICE PLEASE BE CANON? Seriously. :big_grin:
IKR? I also kind of ship Bonnie x Mangle (or pretty much Bonnie x anyone but Chica and Mangle x anyone but Foxy) and Sasuke x Hinata (I ship NaruSaku, so this was the only other option I could think of…I'm not far enough in to say if I can ship SasuIno and PrettyMuchAnyoneHina.)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
IKR? I also kind of ship Bonnie x Mangle (or pretty much Bonnie x anyone but Chica and Mangle x anyone but Foxy) and Sasuke x Hinata (I ship NaruSaku, so this was the only other option I could think of…I'm not far enough in to say if I can ship SasuIno and PrettyMuchAnyoneHina.)
I only like Jeremike personally no offense

Harleena

Reaction score
I only like Jeremike personally no offense
I love Jeremike!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also sort of ship Rauru and Impa, if only because two of my friends who RP as those characters are in a relationship IRL, and they're really cute together (the RPers). In addition, when I was trying to find all the Groose/Peatrice art, I accidentally typed in GROOT and Peatrice, like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy…GROOTxPEATRICE OTP

Harleena

Reaction score

art by hardcorecrocomire

Art by spacecoyote

Harleena

Reaction score
That's all the fanart I could find.
That's actually a lie. I recently found another Groose/Peatrice fanart, but I enjoy my Muppet Central account and don't wanna be banned. And also Link was there.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^ Ahh, one of THOSE fan art pieces. *shudders*

Squidward/Pearl nearly made me choke on my spit. XD

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't really ship them per say but I do have a theory:Giggles has a bit of a girl crush on Petunia. Why do I think that? Just look at this picture right here!

When I first saw that episode, I honestly thought they were gonna kiss!