New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
My Name Is Leoluca Randisi

I am 33 years old I will be 34 on June 5th

I was drawn to this site because I love Muppets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Muppets are Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie, I am a little bit of all of them, meaning my personality!!!!!!!!!!!

Something I would like to share with you all, On January 2014 I got the Flu and got so dehydrated that I got Lithium Poisoning and eventually pneumonia, the lithium poisoning caused Renal Failure which is Kidney failure. I almost needed Kidney dialysis or worse a kidney transplant, but Miraculously I got better with the help of the great doctors nurses and my loving family, my mom and sister spent every waking day and night by my bed side and all told I only spent 5 days in the Hospital. the scare that year got me thinking about my health, before my sickness I weighed 330 pounds with the help and support of my family I lost about 135 pounds, I now weigh 193 And I seem to keep shedding the pounds.

A Little more about me,

My Favorite shows are, FUTURAMA, THE SIMPSONS, BOBS BURGERS, THE FAMILY GUY, AGENT CARTER, THE STAR WARS REBELS, THE X FILES, THE Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, True Blood, Lifes To Short, 24, and The Clone Wars.

My top 4 favorite movie trilogies or series, STAR WARS, INDIANA JONES, JURASSIC PARK, BACK TO THE FUTURE, I also love most of the Muppets Movies, All of the Pixar Movies, All of the Disney Marvell Movies and most Spielberg Movies,

I am a Yankees fan

New York Football Giants fan

Knicks Fan

Maryland Terps fan

Capitals Fan

and If I had to pick a second baseball team The Washington Nationals.

I am an Avid Comic Collector and I have a boxer Mix named Zeke and a cat named Chester.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL MY FINE MUPPET FRIENDS ..... :smile:

backpackmina

Reaction score
Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself:

I've been a Muppet fan ever since I was a baby. My earliest memory, in fact, is watching my Muppet Babies VHS tape. Growing up, I knew who the Muppets and Jim Henson were, not because they were out making movies when I was little (I was born in 99) but because I've always seen them on merchandise and marketing and whatnot (haha..whatnot..Whatnot Muppets.. I think I made a funny). Until I was maybe 8 or so my only "Muppet" experiences were watching Muppet Babies, MFS, and my TMM VHS straight from the 70s (the tape even recorded commercials in between) but even then I grew a great appreciation of them. My dream was to meet Jim Henson. I had a book called The 100 Most Influential People in America, and Jim was on the list. When I saw, (1936-1990), I got really traumatized. Knowing that he died made me want to find out what else he did while he was living (good idea, huh?). So imagine my joy when my grandma got me the Muppet Show Season 2 DVD when I was 11! Since then I consider myself a semi-expert on all things Muppet and Jim Henson Company. I hope to share and discuss these here at Muppet Central!

sleepyowl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Chris.

I'm not really a fan of introductions so I've held off but I figured I might as well get it out of the way finally. I liked Sesame Street and the Muppets as a kid but then kinda lost interest as a teenager. Recently I've gotten interested again and can kinda feel Sesame Street in particular becoming one of my "special interests." Outside of that, I enjoy collecting toys, toy photography, and drawing. Other franchises I like are Pokemon, Monster High, and My Little Pony. Anyway... that's about it... thanks for reading~!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself:

I've been a Muppet fan ever since I was a baby. My earliest memory, in fact, is watching my Muppet Babies VHS tape. Growing up, I knew who the Muppets and Jim Henson were, not because they were out making movies when I was little (I was born in 99) but because I've always seen them on merchandise and marketing and whatnot (haha..whatnot..Whatnot Muppets.. I think I made a funny). Until I was maybe 8 or so my only "Muppet" experiences were watching Muppet Babies, MFS, and my TMM VHS straight from the 70s (the tape even recorded commercials in between) but even then I grew a great appreciation of them. My dream was to meet Jim Henson. I had a book called The 100 Most Influential People in America, and Jim was on the list. When I saw, (1936-1990), I got really traumatized. Knowing that he died made me want to find out what else he did while he was living (good idea, huh?). So imagine my joy when my grandma got me the Muppet Show Season 2 DVD when I was 11! Since then I consider myself a semi-expert on all things Muppet and Jim Henson Company. I hope to share and discuss these here at Muppet Central!
I know I have seen you around, and on the Muppet Movement thread but welcome to MC!

Hi, I'm Chris.

I'm not really a fan of introductions so I've held off but I figured I might as well get it out of the way finally. I liked Sesame Street and the Muppets as a kid but then kinda lost interest as a teenager. Recently I've gotten interested again and can kinda feel Sesame Street in particular becoming one of my "special interests." Outside of that, I enjoy collecting toys, toy photography, and drawing. Other franchises I like are Pokemon, Monster High, and My Little Pony. Anyway... that's about it... thanks for reading~!

I love Sesame Street, and the Muppets as well! Welcome to MC I hope you enjoy!

TheRockGoesOn

Reaction score
So, I made this account at the beginning of the year, but never got around to introducing myself. Oh well, better late than never.

To everyone reading this, hello! I'm a big fan of the Muppets and practically anything Jim Henson related. When I was younger I was obsessed with Sesame Street (I don't know anyone who wasn't), but over the years my focus has shifted over to The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock, the latter being my absolute favorite show in the history of television. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:

Anyway, here's some stuff about me. I am a competitive swimmer and an upcoming high school freshman. Also, I am a beginner at puppet building and performing, so any tips on either would be welcomed!

That's all I've got for now. Bye!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So, I made this account at the beginning of the year, but never got around to introducing myself. Oh well, better late than never.

To everyone reading this, hello! I'm a big fan of the Muppets and practically anything Jim Henson related. When I was younger I was obsessed with Sesame Street (I don't know anyone who wasn't), but over the years my focus has shifted over to The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock, the latter being my absolute favorite show in the history of television. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:

Anyway, here's some stuff about me. I am a competitive swimmer and an upcoming high school freshman. Also, I am a beginner at puppet building and performing, so any tips on either would be welcomed!

That's all I've got for now. Bye!
Welcome to Muppet Central!

backpackmina

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Chris.

Hi there! I like Pokemon and MLP too!

HuggaMahna

Reaction score
Hello! When I was young, I loved Sesame Street. In fact, one of my first words was "Elmo"!:laugh: I remember watching the show, and also visiting Sesame Place. My interest in the The Muppets and Sesame Street dropped as I aged, but six years ago, that changed. I was shown the "Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody" video. While watching, I couldn't help but wonder who some of the Muppets were. After visiting the Wiki, I was hooked. It also got me into Sesame Street again, and more recently, Fraggle Rock. :excited:

Thanks for reading!

Lman

Reaction score
hi. i have been a huge fan of the muppets for about 5 years now. i have been looking at this website. :search: and i LOVE IT!!!!