Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
sigh This stupid flu sure is knocking me for a loop. :stick_out_tongue: I'm sorry I haven't been around.
:hungry: : Yu just get yourself better, okee? Everything iz under control .
:sympathy:: And I made sure little Mr. Greenflippers hasn't touched your cheesecake.
What about you, Mr. Brown furry paws? :smirk:
:sympathy:: Hey! You can trust me! Now go get some rest, missy.

mock salute Aye aye Dr. Bob

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: [humming as she puts her new-old Nancy Drew books away]
Gillis: Not too shabby a day at the flea market, eh?
Kim: No, none too shabby at all, even when you factor the mud into it.
Boober: [walking by with a laundry basket] Easy for you two to say! Goodness knows whether or not your shoes can be salvaged!
Kim: Well, my apologies to your washboard and the washing machine if they can't be. [a pause, then, softly] I can't believe that it's been 25 years.
Gillis: [sigh] I know. Sometimes it still seems like he was here just yesterday.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: plays his violin up on the roof.

Me: Hope Kermit likes the present we got him. What did we get him again?
UD: I believe it was a calendar notebook to write down all his 'Froggy Thoughts', he likes that better than having to log them and blog them.

*:insatiable: is asleep, softly nibbling on his chocolate chip patterned blanket.

Night Jim, thank you for everything you've done.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Whoo! Finally, I got the Internet back on. All we could for a month was stare at cat videos...

Phoebe: What's wrong with cat videos? I think they're pretty cute!

Me: Well, yeah. But, the cuteness is lost after 24 hours of seeing them non-stop.

Phoebe: You know what? I'd love to see bat videos!

Ojo: (brushing Snowbear's fur) Then, go watch baseball! They have plenty of bats.

Phoebe: No, no, no. I mean bats. Y'know, the nocturnal ones that fly at night.

Ojo: Ohhh...Well, what would the bats do?

Phoebe: I dunno. Can bats play the piano?

Me: Oh, good grief. :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Just got the newest WMW entry to add to the wall.
Still missing the photo for Polly Darton though.
:batty: Yes, and now ve have a total of 220 entries, I love this series.
Hmm, wonder if Tabi would want to write entries for either of her roomies. If so, she'd have to submit them to the Mindset, but I'm sure they'd be accepted. :smile:

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Phoebe: (knocks on Ed's door) Hello, Ed. Um, Tabi would like to know what a WMW is. She thinks it's some sort of wrestling league. Dunno how she got to that conclusion. She'd be over asking this herself, but she can't stop listening to the Muppets sing "Cool Kids" in acapella. The VeggieTones are better, if you ask me... Anyway, are the batty bats available to play? They're such great fun to hang around with. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phoebe. WMW's are the regular Weekly Muppet Wednesday articles that are a part of the Muppet Mindset blogsite.

:batty: It's good and dark out, so yes, my little batty bats would love to play. They're wery good at hide and shriek.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Phoebe: Oh! We love that site! There's lots of cool things to see! I'll tell her about it. Although, I don't think I've played Hide and Shriek before. I do remember playing hide and seek with Elmo at the Furchester Hotel. We woke up Mr Dull a couple times. (giggles) Actually, we woke up mum and dad, too. Elmo just had to hide under their bed that one time...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Hide and shriek is basically the same thing... Except that when the one(s) who are hiding are found, they give off a loud shriek to surprise the seeker long enough for them to start running back to home base. Then there's the other version that's played as depicted in that old Halloween special, The Worst Witch. But hey, the bats are waiting, 1 2 3, off you go.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Phoebe: Oh, right! Off I go, then! Um, how many batty bats are there, by the way? Don't want to go looking all night if there's only one playing, y'know.