ABC Orders Muppet Pilot To Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galagr

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting here but I really feel this needs to be said. Please don't let this review scare you. this is just one review from someone who may not really understand the Muppets, and what they can do. I honestly think that a review this strongly is a little premature, because the show has not even aired yet. Please folks let's just cross our fingers and give the Muppets a chance.
That...that was a joke. That "review" was a joke.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Man, that reviewer has no idea how Muppet productions work. It doesn't need Jason Segel to be good. All it needs is every Frackle, George the Janitor, Raggmop #4, The Snerfs, Brewster, the Snorer's Chorus and that caterpillar from "You'll Never Walk Alone" and it'll be the best Muppet show in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Man, that reviewer has no idea how Muppet productions work. It doesn't need Jason Segel to be good. All it needs is every Frackle, George the Janitor, Raggmop #4, The Snerfs, Brewster, the Snorer's Chorus and that caterpillar from "You'll Never Walk Alone" and it'll be the best Muppet show in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right throw in as many obscure random Muppets from 1976 or before and you have yourself a show!

Drtooth

Reaction score
That...that was a joke. That "review" was a joke.
I was just about to correct him, too.

Pilots don't usually get reviewed early, do they? I'd say that any reviews would have to wait to the show's airing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.