Happy 60th Birthday Kermit the Frog!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Many happy returns to everyones favourite frog!!

Can we also have a moment of silence to honour the 60th Anniversary of the passing of Jim Henson's mother's coat - it REALLY did go to a better place!!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Kermit. Best of all when he visits the UK he can get on the bus for free if he has a pass.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Happy birthday to my inspiration, my favorite frog, and forever one of my favorite Muppets!! Without him, we wouldn't be so sensational, inspirational, celebrational, and Muppetational!!:smile:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the Muppets' irreplaceable fearless leader, Sesame Street's irreplaceable frog lecturer and frog reporter, Grover's irreplaceable frog customer, Miss Piggy's irreplaceable crush, and just about everything else in between! :smile:

Thank you, Kermit for being an inspiration, and for being a hugely important aspect of my life! Honestly, I don't know what any of us Muppet fans would do without you! :smile:

Congratulations on making it to the big 60, and here's to many more years! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Suddenly I've been thinking, Disney has more-or-less officially considered May 9 to be Kermit's birthday, and many of the Sesame Street Muppets have official birth dates, but I wonder if any of the other Muppets have official birth dates. Are there official birthdays for Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and other main characters? I know that Disney does have official birth dates for its classic animated characters (though those official birth dates are the dates their first cartoons were released). I also wonder who decided for the Sesame Street characters to have official birth dates, Henson or CTW?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Kermit. My inspiration, best friend of my favorite Muppet. I'm proud to say you've rubbed off on me as have all of your friends. I dream, come up with crazy plans, and love singing and theater. I have to believe at least part of that comes from you guys.