The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, now here's something I did see on TV today: a gay PSA. More specifically, a PSA not to use the word, "fag," since it's something of a racial slur now... I'm really surprised this made it to television, I bet the Moral Guardians are outraged at the idea of "promoting homosexuality" on TV.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I swear, at times, I feel like I kill this thread.

I don't know where this is, but honestly, I have never seen a nicer looking DMV! Seriously, the DMV in my town looks like the inside of a bunker!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Wendy Williams is a friend suggestion for me on Google+

I don't even like Wendy Williams, I can't imagine why she'd be suggested.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, you know what? These specialty dating sites are really getting out of hand... sure, apparently match.com and eharmony.com weren't enough, then we ended up with dating sites for Christian singles and Jewish singles... okay, but now, dating sites for old people? Dating sites for farmers? What's next? Dating sites for pets?
Holy crap! WORLD'S DUMBEST... totatlly ripped farmersonly.com! XD XD XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't like Sofia Vergara . . . but she and Reese Witherspoon were making out . . . my boner is conflicted.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know Americans have gotten so lazy to the point that they won't bother putting on some actual clothes and just stay in their undies or jammies when they go out in public, but have we gotten so lazy to the point that people's idea of dressing up to go to a fancy, upscale restaurant is to wear t-shirts, jerseys, jeans, tennies, flip-flops, and sandals?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jennifer Lopez is being sued by the entire country of Morrocco because her sexiness disrespects the entire sex of women across the world.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was taking my mom to the movies tonight to see LOVE & MERCY, the biopic about the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson, but when we got there, the theater had actually canceled the movie because so many people were lining up to see JURASSIC WORLD they needed to pull a movie so they could put another print of JW in another theater for people to say.

I guess it's not that weird, considering what a big deal JW is, but this is the first time I've ever encountered something like this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Charlie Adler's live action film NO PROM FOR CINDY. Wow. Just wow.

COW AND CHICKEN creator David Feiss and writer Michael Ryan also co-wrote it, that'll give you an idea of how bizarre and surreal it is.