The Furchester Hotel will be on Youtube November 14, 2014

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
While we're waiting for season 2, let's enjoy these fun videos related to the series:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, season one of Girl Meets World ended in April and they're starting their new season in about a week or so, so that could be the case with Furchester Hotel. The weird thing is that I thought I saw on Muppet Wiki that there were from season one eps left. Or were they the ones that were scheduled to air in season 2? I might want to double check on that.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I hope season 2 doesn't take too long to come. Here are some more fun videos:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Thread bump. I'm heartbroken to announce that Season 2 episodes most likely won't be available for us viewers in the USA. Unfortunately, the videos uploaded by Sesame's YT account have been recently marked unavailable for our country. :frown: :cry: :sympathy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lucy: Well, you know the old saying.

Schroeder: What old saying?

Lucy: Rats.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The news has been posted on toughpigs.com that there will be a new season of 50 11-minute episodes and a double-length Christmas episode.
Also, special guests this coming season will include The Martians, :wisdom: and even :batty:!
New episodes will start taping in May and hopefully we'll get to see them later this year, like towards the end in October or November. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The news has been posted on toughpigs.com that there will be a new season of 50 11-minute episodes and a double-length Christmas episode.
Also, special guests this coming season will include The Martians, :wisdom: and even :batty:!
New episodes will start taping in May and hopefully we'll get to see them later this year, like towards the end in October or November. :smile:
This season sounds like it's gonna be awesome !!