A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day, something I’m not very huge on but I thought I’d draw a little series of drawings anyway.

These were inspired by @Nasubionna 's Chibi Valentines series, which everyone should check out because they are very lovely and cute!

Descriptions

First Image: In the middle of a lily-pad with a pink heart, a little mini version Miss Piggy carries her precious Kermie in her arms bridal style, facing nose-to-(not) nose with him while gazing lovingly into his eyes. Kermit, on the other hand, is looking rather alarmed at her, doing that scunchy thing with his face when he is not pleased. Piggy is wearing a royal blue dress, white gloves, light blue shoes with white toe-ends and pearls around her neck. Kermit, as is such, is wearing nothing but is trademark collar.

Second Image: It’s up and away for Gonzo and Camilla! Just like in The Muppet Movie, Gonzo has gotten a bunch of coloured balloons and is soaring in the sky once again. Or, at least, a circle of blue sky and white clouds on a background of purple and a blue background. Only he has Camilla joining him this time. He is holding the balloons with is right hand while keeping his girlfriend close to him with is left. They both look at each other with excited and loving looks. Gonzo is wearing his plumber’s outfit, only without his cap and his shoes are replaced with black converses.

Third Image: Amidst a background of turquoise and red colours, a big rainbow-fied circle and tiny green yellow and blue circles, Our favourite guitarist’s Floyd and Janice lay relaxed and kind of sprawled against one another while playing their instruments in a mellow jam session. Janice overlays Floyd across from him, appearing to be sitting on his left leg as the other leg is bend, as if to support her back. Floyd’s eyes are closed and his mouth is open, as if he’s laughing at his own joke again while Janice smiles at him open mouthed as if to say, “Oh, wow! Rully!” They wear their trademark clothes from The Muppet Show.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Aww, those are so lovely (no pun intendedXD)!! I love that the backgrounds really represent their personalities!:smile:

Bridget

Reaction score

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Floyd and Walter take a selfie in between rehearsals at the Muppet Theatre. Inspired by this photo of their puppeteers Matt Vogel and Peter Linz.

Also on my Redbubble

Desciption
Floyd, with that Dreamworks look of smiling and having one eyebrow raised and the other down, has his right arm around Walter's shoulders. His other arm is out of frame, suggesting that he is taking the picture with Walter's phone. Walter, in his blue suit and brown tie, smiles open mouthed in his usual excited fanboy way. In the background is a blurred stage of the Muppet Theatre, the angle suggesting it was taken from the orchestra pit or the audience.

WalterLinz

Reaction score

Floyd and Walter take a selfie in between rehearsals at the Muppet Theatre. Inspired by this photo of their puppeteers Matt Vogel and Peter Linz.

Also on my Redbubble

Desciption
Floyd, with that Dreamworks look of smiling and having one eyebrow raised and the other down, has his right arm around Walter's shoulders. His other arm is out of frame, suggesting that he is taking the picture with Walter's phone. Walter, in his blue suit and brown tie, smiles open mouthed in his usual excited fanboy way. In the background is a blurred stage of the Muppet Theatre, the angle suggesting it was taken from the orchestra pit or the audience.
Aww, what a cute idea! I love that picture with Matt and Peter.:fanatic::sing:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

The other day I noticed that two of the major Muppet couples have the girls taller than the boys (shush, Janice is taller than Floyd). Gonzo and Camilla are just trying to catch up.

Also available separately on my redbubble

Description:
Three of our favourite Muppet couples stand in a line in pairs. On the left is Miss Piggy and Kermit. Piggy, noticeably towering over Kermit, has her hair brushed back and is wearing her usual white pearls and gloves. Her dress is a soft lilac and her shoes are pink. She and Kermit gaze at each other, both smiling and holding hands. In the middle is Floyd and Janice, wearing their usual gear from The Muppet show, except Janice is wearing brown platform sandals making her much taller than Piggy, let alone Floyd. They copy each others' poses, smiling with an arm around the other while the other hand rests on their hip. On the right are Gonzo and Camilla. In an effort to keep up with the other two couples, Camilla is standing on stilts but is still shorter than Gonzo by a couple of inches (comb not included). However, Gonzo (who is wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a brown argyle vest) doesn't seem to mind. In fact, he has is arms outstretched to her very proudly and excitedly.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
A couple of quick sketches today. The characters shown are quoting from Steven Universe, which me and @AnimatedC9000 are always geeking about along with Muppets. These are just two of the results.

Description
First Image: Zoot, shown from the torso up, is sitting in a relaxing pose with one hand on his bicep. His other hand is pointing up, mimicking a gunshot. He's looking at someone off picture and is smiling as he says, "Howdy. Bang." The background is similar to Steven's room (because artist is lazy and wasn't bother with an original one).

Second Image: Link is on the right corner of the image from the torso up, wearing a tank top and is lifting a weight with his right hand. He's looking at Piggy, who's standing a fair distance from him and we can see her whole body. She's wearing her gym gear, headband, bodysuit, tights and legwarmers along with her usual gloves and pearls. She glares at Link.

Link: Hey, Piggy! Come to check out some buff studs?
Piggy: ...no.