Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Do we have a thread for Sesame Street Go?

It's $4 a month and you get 2 days free (without even adding credit card information). I'm not sure if they have any new classic clips, but the videos on the website can easily be ripped in Chrome (using FVD Video Downloader). :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do we have a thread for Sesame Street Go?

It's $4 a month and you get 2 days free (without even adding credit card information). I'm not sure if they have any new classic clips, but the videos on the website can easily be ripped in Chrome (using FVD Video Downloader). :wink:
We did, but I can't seem to find it. Suffice to say, while I am all for the idea, they need to offer a lot more than the exact skits and videos available everywhere else. If they put the time and effort into it to make as many full episodes available for it as possible, especially rarities you can't find anywhere else, it's worth every penny. If it's just a cheap app with the same stuff everywhere else, it's not.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are all these Furry Arms clips being uploaded lately to help bolster Furchester, or vice-versa?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was that episode with Oscar's sign repeated during a later season? Because I seem to recall actually seeing it as a tot, but it would have been before my time by a few years.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Was that episode with Oscar's sign repeated during a later season? Because I seem to recall actually seeing it as a tot, but it would have been before my time by a few years.
No. The episode only aired once.

cjd874

Reaction score
HEADBALL! This rare Roosevelt Franklin skit is now online! Look for some cameos by Bert, Guy Smiley, the Count, and others!

As well as the rare Alphabet Chat sketch for the letter L!