Happy Birthday Slackbot!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just want to wish a happy birthday to one of the people that always makes me smile when I see her online or post something. You're one of the great ones Kim, hope you have a happy noisy kind of day with your Fraggle clan. *Leaves some of the brownies Uncle D was making last night after the power came back on though the oven clock's still wonky. :excited:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I'll be going to my sister's place soon, and we'll have a low-key birthday thing there. So, yeah, a pretty good birthday.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A low-key birthday is my kind of birthday, actually. The reason I dislike going out on my birthday is because inevitably somebody is going to acknowledge it's my birthday, prompting me to beg the server/waiter/whoever not to have the kitchen come out with that whole clapping-and-chanting number -- which thankfully I haven't had to endure in I don't remember how long.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. I had a good birthday vacation. I was AFK most of the time, which is why you haven't seen me around here. I got a lot of relaxing done, and a lot of work on a comic I've been writing and drawing titled "Requiem with a Birthday Cake."

Now back to earning a living...