Votes: 1 33.3%
  • odd but in a good way

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • What took so long for the sequel?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
YES! This is the second part of One mistake!! ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!

Chapter one

Kermit had the best day of his life. First, Kevin and Callie began pre-school; Secondly, Piggy has recovered from her injury scare; Lastly, everything had just fallen into place. Of course, a few people has moved in. Leah, Jazzy, Ami, and Elise(rarely) came in.

What's Piggy up to, anyhow? Well, she has returned to work as vice president of the group. Even though she had shocking pain in her stomach, she never gave up on anything.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
WOW! I WROTE THE FIRST ONE WHEN I WAS 14YR OLD AND NOW ABOUT TO TURN 16! TIME FLIES WHEN ON MC! IT'S IN ALL CAPS, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE!

*Characters will pop in and out during the story, so beware of new people.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit had two hours left until Piggy had to leave for the kids, so he wanted to go to see her for the first time today. Piggy rubbed his back and lied her head against it. "So." Kermit said, "You're feeling better?" "Yea." Piggy said, "It's all good. But, can you atleast stop worrying?" He chuckled at the question. "I'm not joking." she retorted.

He sighed and tuened her and faced her. "You know me." he said, "After what happened, I can't stop." "What if I stayed beside you?" she asked. He cupped her face into his left hand and gently kissed her. "I love you." he said. "Love you, too." she said, "I gotta go get the kids-" "Let me go, you stay." he stopped her. "Fine." she said, "See you later." He pulled her in for another kiss.

Kermit walked out of their house. "So, how was it?" Leah asked. "Good." Piggy replied, "It was good and it was strange." "Why is that?" Leah asked. She sat down on the couch. "Well, I don't know how to tell Kermit that his brother, Jimmy, died." she said, "He was-"

"PIGGY, WE'RE BACK!" Kermit called. "COMING!" Piggy called turned to Leah, "Stay here as long as you want." She walked out of the living room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
chapter three

"MOMMY!" Kevin called and ran to him. She hugged him. "How's my big boy?" "Go-od." he said. Piggy sent the kids up to their rooms. "Kermit?" she asked, "I don't know how to tell you this, but Jimmy died a few days ago."

Kermit fell to his knees and sobbed. "He was my bestfriend." he sobbed loudly and turned to her, "I think it'll be best if you have the kids go with Jane. She's right outside." "Kerm-" "Now." he demanded.

Leah was playing with the kids when Piggy came in. Piggy began to gather suitcases for the kids. "Piggy?" Leah asked. "He wants them to go with Jane." She began packing the cases for them. "Kev, have Callie stay with you, okay?" the pig asked. "Okay!" Kevin said and hugged him, "Are you coming with us?" Piggy took a deeep breath. "I'll be there soon." she replied.

Kermit saw Callie looking at him. "Daddy crying!" she said and walked over to him. He chuckled and sniffled. "Don't cry, daddy." she said.

That made him cry even more. "Where's your mom?" he asked. "Upstairs." she said, "Come with me." He stood up and bent down to her. "Hey, you're going to go with Granny Jane, okay?" he asked and tried to hold back his bawling, "I promise to be there soon." She nodded and hugged him.
~~
Constantine looked at the picture of Piggy. "I'm sorry." he said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
chapter four

"The kids are gone." Piggy said from behind. Kermit turned to her and leaned her head on his. "I know." he said, "I think someone killed him." "No." she said and lied her head on his back, "I don't know." "What if that person would've came her-" "Please, stop worrying." she interupted him. "I can't stop worrying-Robin started school and you-" he stopped with his voice breaking. "Kermit, it's okay." she said, "Nothing will keep us from each other."

A knock was heard from the front door and Piggy answered it. "Hello." she said. "Yo, I'm Gunner." Gunner said with his helmet. "Keeeermit!" she said. "YEA!" Kermit called and ran to her, "What's wrong?" "That's Gunner and you two should talk." she said and walked away. "Oh, boy." Gunner said. "Come in." Kermit said.

"This place is radical!" Gunner said, "I have a power that can go back one hour in time." "How does this have to do with me?" Kermit asked. Gunner put his feet on the table. "It could save your wife." he replied. "Listen pal, how did you know about her?" Kermit asked.

"Oh boy." Leah and Ami said, "He's gone."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five
part one

"Newspapers." Gunner said, "You love the pig, man." "Yep and my kids, why?" Kermit asked. "Well, tonight at midnight, someone will set this house on fire and try to...kill the girl." The frog looked at his wife.

Gunner shot up and walked into Gonzo's room, where he was greeeted by him. "Hello." Gonzo said. "Yo." Gunner said back, "What up, dude?" "Nothing and you're a daredevil, too!" the weirdo answered.

Oh boy! Gunner thought.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt.2

Gunner took a piece of paper which read an adress. "Huh?" he asked, "I wonder." "Hello." Leah said. "Hi girl." he said, "You must be Leah." She nodded. "I'm Gunner." he replied, "Zoot talks about you all the time." "We are a thing." she said, "It's getting serious."

"Nice."

"Yea."

"So, how did you come along?"

"I was hired by Kermit."

"Kermit's your boss?"

"Yea."

"I feel bad for you."

"Why?"

"He caught me staring at his wife and gave me a death stare."

"HAHA, He tried to end himself over her. He has two kids with her. Twins."

"Cool and how is-"
"I don't know. Anyways, I gotta go before Zoot freaks out."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He watched her walk away. "Lucky guy."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Gunner observed Piggy as Kermit stood beside him. "Listen pal," Kermit said, "I don't care that you're a bad a--. She's my wife and I don't want you touching her." "Don't worry, dude." Gunner said. "Well, when you basically watched her die right in front of you, I have to."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"You must really love her."

"I do."

"Right."

"Kevin and Callie are three years old. I nearly lost them too."

"You're really worried about them, arent you?"

"Yep."

"You have a heart of brave."
"I guess so."

"I'm here to save her from somthing that will happen."

"When?"

"Soon and I can't tell you what, but I can only go back an hour."

"Right."

"Boss," Scooter said, "Playboy wants to know if Piggy can pose for them." "HAHAHAHA," Kermit laughed, "Never."