Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
i downloaded my cover art from muppet wiki
Question for you. I downloaded the FR songs, but the album art jpegs won't open when double-clicking on the file from the zip folder, and when I save them, they're invisible and don't show up when I change the "hidden files" setting. Is there something I'm not doing right?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

SesameFever

Reaction score
just got to the Muppet Wiki site and click the picture a window will open then right click to download the picture. I dont do much with tose soembody sent me that album like that.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone have "This Room is Full of Chickens" from either Cheep Thrills or Sesame Street Best?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, if anyone has the song sung by Gobo Fraggle and Aretha, could you send it to my email please? For some reason sendspace no longer works for me. Thanks.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I doubt anyone has this, but I'd kill for ANY of the songs sung by the Fraggles at "Jim Henson's Musical World". All I've found online so far is a super short clip on YouTube. :sigh:

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hi, if anyone has the song sung by Gobo Fraggle and Aretha, could you send it to my email please? For some reason sendspace no longer works for me. Thanks.
i have all fraggle songs do youknow the title who is aretha???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aretha is one of the background cave creatures, I'm not sure of the song's title, either "One Way" or "Only Way Home".