New VeggieTales series "In the House" coming to Netflix Nov. 26, 2014

mr3urious

Reaction score
Wondering when other Dreamworks Netflix shows are going to get more episodes. I'm really into Puss in Boots, but went through the first five episodes in no time. I didn't even finish up what they've had of King Julien yet, and I should. I'm sure Turbo's completed, which is a shame since they were building up some great stuff that completely resurrects the character and concept of the movie.
These episodes are released a handful at a time, with long gaps in between. Netflix is weird that way.

Drtooth

Reaction score
From what I understand, they planned to release several episode at a time, usually around school vacations and holiday periods. Which makes sense, considering that's prime time to get that demographic. That was their plan with Turbo, and it seems to be the plan with others. Though, some of the episode releases were a bit random.

Other than that, I'm wondering when other announced series will premiere. I really wish they could have continued Monsters VS Aliens the series via Netflix, but I bet Nick has some sort of ownership of the show and probably the show specific characters.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
You won't believe who is in 2 of the newest episodes that just came out: Kel Mitchell! Anyway, what do you guys think of Officer Wedge, a new character who's in some of the new episodes? I guess he's kinda okay. He's no Scooter the Carrot though.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I guess I was the only one who was prepared to know that the Netflix series would be different from the DVDs. I like the Netflix series for what it is. Here are some more episodes. I like the Mustache song, cause they changed Bob's voice to sound like Elvis:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Here's another episode:
Also, here's Phil talking about what he would do if the show became anti-Christian (listen at 11:33 to 14:51):

Xerus

Reaction score
That Ichabezer is a complex and interesting character. Some episodes, he acts all grumpy and antisocial and does dishonest things like cheating and stealing recipes. But other episodes show him to be kind and encouraging like helping out Jerry Gourd and Junior Asparagus. And wanting to return a lost Buffalorange to its parents.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
That Ichabezer is a complex and interesting character. Some episodes, he acts all grumpy and antisocial and does dishonest things like cheating and stealing recipes. But other episodes show him to be kind and encouraging like helping out Jerry Gourd and Junior Asparagus. And wanting to return a lost Buffalorange to its parents.
Ichabeezer's cool, but I miss Mr. Nezzer. Now that Kel Mitchel joined the cast, I want them to bring him back and make him a distant cousin to Ichabeezer. Anyway, here's another episode: