The Aardman Animations Thread

What is your favourite Aardamn Property

• Shaun the Sheep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pirates (in an adventure with scienctists/ band of misfits)

• Angry Kid

• Other

• Total voters

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Well here is the newest trailer for it plus a description of the film
The story starts when Shaun decides to take the day off and have some fun, but he gets a little more action than he bargained for! Shaun’s mischief inadvertently leads to The Farmer being taken away from the farm, to the Big City. Join Shaun, Bitzer and The Flock on their hilarious, action-packed, big screen adventure as they make plans to rescue the missing Farmer! Shaun the Sheep the Movie is a story about how we sometimes forget to appreciate the things we have in life, and the people who love us.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I'm a total fangirl over chicken run. Mac and Fowler happened to be my favorites!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Felt like I wanna revive this thread so, I was wondering did anyone manage to see the Shaun the Sheep film and if so what was it like. I was going to see it but never got round to it.

I'm a total fangirl over chicken run. Mac and Fowler happened to be my favorites!
Yep Chicken Run is pretty great film, Fowler was also one of my Favourites him and Ginger

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Not much news but Shaun the Sheep and his friends have got a new advert for visit England
and due to his movie he's also got a range of plush in the claw machines over in the UK. Its a set of six plushies Shaun the Sheep in a school like uniform, Shaun with a big grin, Shaun in a green jumper, Shaun in a hat and scarf, Bitzer (The sheepdog) and a Pig.