RIP Stan Freberg

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I enjoyed THE THREE LITTLE BOPS.

"He huffed-and-puffed, and bleeped-and-blooped, then at 10:00 was completely pooped!"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The Three Little Bops
All I could find was the soundtrack of the short. Doggone it! I want the looney tunes short shown but ugh this is all I can find.

Lady and the Tramp
The Beaver scene. Oh my goodness, I love this movie and still do today.

However, the voice-work he did for the most was for Looney Tunes
A Bear for Punishment
Junyer Bear (dumbheaded bear)
This voice I hope is Stan Freberg's

However, this scene seems more recognizable for most cartoon fans.

Mouse and Garden

Schfifty

Reaction score
Rest in peace, Mr. Freberg.

I may be missing somebody, but now only two cast members of It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World are left: Jerry Lewis and Carl Reiner.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Freberg should also be remembered for his commercials, which helped turn advertising from a boring, straightforward affair into something intentionally humorous, a very bold thing during the 1960s. One notable one was for Chun King Chow Mein which stated that "9 out of 10 doctors approved", and showed 9 smiling Chinese doctors with 1 frowning white doctor.

Oh, and he was the voice of Pete Puma on Looney Tunes. As well as Mo-Ron/Bo-Ron on Freakazoid.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Freberg should also be remembered for his commercials, which helped turn advertising from a boring, straightforward affair into something intentionally humorous, a very bold thing during the 1960s. One notable one was for Chun King Chow Mein which stated that "9 out of 10 doctors approved", and showed 9 smiling Chinese doctors with 1 frowning white doctor.

Oh, and he was the voice of Pete Puma on Looney Tunes. As well as Mo-Ron/Bo-Ron on Freakazoid.
Oh yes! The character from Rabbit Kin

charlietheowl

Reaction score
John and Marsha are assuredly devastated at the news.

David French

Reaction score
We should also remember the Muppet connection with Stan Freberg; the cast of Sam & Friends used to lip synch to some of Stan's recordings.

Here's one of the few surviving clips:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I was working halfway through an audio tribute to Freberg, but I don't think I'll ever finish it as soon as I want, so I'll just link a favorite of mine, of one of his many comedy records:
"I wouldn't ride something called 'High School Ooh-Ooh' if it had a vicuna saddle."

Rest easy, Stan...