God is not Dead!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yep. Selling wine in grocery stores turned out to be the big issue with voters last year . . . forget about making abortion illegal, gun control legal, being able to vote for judges, what we apparently really needed was wine in grocery stores.

Now people keep picketing and protesting outside abortion clinics.
Wine in grocery stores AND moonshine in your backyard? Say no more!
I'll be there with my red Solo cup in two shakes! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trust me, I live in TN and after those bomb threats in school, I don't wanna go back to my school.
Oh yeah, we had irregular bomb threats and lock downs in my middle school the whole time I went there - it also didn't help that my middle school was right in the middle of the ghetto either.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Oh yeah, we had irregular bomb threats and lock downs in my middle school the whole time I went there - it also didn't help that my middle school was right in the middle of the ghetto either.
My school's distric didn't realise the kids. Last week, someone broke into the high school and caused $1,ooo worth of damage, and stole $500, including soft drinks and snacks in the vending room.

dwayne1115

Reaction score

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Here is the site my mom shared on Facebook about "Gay abortions". Warning some of the images are graphic. Apparently there is a clinic in Brooklyn doing these fake abortions for those couples who feel left out.

http://dcgazette.com/abortion-clinic-now-offers-fake-abortions-to-gay-men-warning-graphic-images/#

Now the only thing I will say after this is God loves the sinner, but he hates the sin.
Dwayne, this article was originally posted by a website called the Daily Caller and is "satire". It's not true and is a very poor attempt at humor that people have ran with thinking it's real. I would recommend telling anyone on Facebook who is getting up in arms that it's fake.

Also, I really, really, really hate bad satire.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dwayne, this article was originally posted by a website called the Daily Caller and is "satire". It's not true and is a very poor attempt at humor that people have ran with thinking it's real. I would recommend telling anyone on Facebook who is getting up in arms that it's fake.

Really I'm sorry I will have to look at this again, thanks for the heads up, and sorry if I offend.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Really I'm sorry I will have to look at this again, thanks for the heads up, and sorry if I offend.
I think websites want to create stories that will generate clicks no matter if true, so it's always good to take a second look at something. At this point, if I see a news story on Facebook, I assume it's not true until proven otherwise, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score

You know what they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, no more so than with the internet. Old, angry shut ins find these horrible attempts at humor, believe they're real, and start spreading misinformation to other angry old jerks, and it goes from jokes that's worse than the worst thing Family Guy...no... Brickleberry has ever done to "Them Libruls are ruinatin' the country with their entitlements and gay stuff." Long rant short, if we had a little less internet conspiracy fanatic crap, we'd be MUCH better off as a country.

Secondly... you know what really bugs the crap out of me about the anti-abortionists? The very same ones who whine about how evil abortion is are the same ones that turn around and whine about how big welfare queens single mothers are. Which one is it? "Life is sacred" or "I'm not paying to care for your baby?" It disgusts me that more thought goes into protecting the lives of the unborn than the lives of actual born children. As long as it comes out, it can die on the streets. We don't care. Yeah, that's not Christian at all. Now, I'm not saying I'm for or against it, but I'm saying if this is such a big freaking issue, do something positive about it! Let gay people adopt. Heck. Legalize "Juno-ing" and have a trusted couple that can't conceive directly adopt. Or at least make the adoption process less insanely bureaucratic. Provide more opportunities to young people so they have a future to think about. You know that a lot of teen pregnancies happen because both parents know there's nothing for them outside of High School and force themselves into a family passive aggressively so they can at least stay together, forcing them to get the very same ultra-low paying jobs that lead to welfare dependency?

Nope. Just have a bunch of elderly white guys redefine rape so even in emergency cases we have draconian legislation that in the end helps no one. It's a lose/lose situation. Keep the poverty cycle flying out of spite and psuedo-religious smug superiority and fake nostalgic values instead of coming up with a happy medium that can solve both sides of the issue. Remember, Sharia Law is bad, but the exact same thing with the words "Family Values" and pseudo-Christianity tossed in is awesome.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Secondly... you know what really bugs the crap out of me about the anti-abortionists? The very same ones who whine about how evil abortion is are the same ones that turn around and whine about how big welfare queens single mothers are. Which one is it? "Life is sacred" or "I'm not paying to care for your baby?" It disgusts me that more thought goes into protecting the lives of the unborn than the lives of actual born children. As long as it comes out, it can die on the streets. We don't care. Yeah, that's not Christian at all.
As Mr. Conductor II once said, those rabid pro-lifers are the kinds of people who want to use unborn babies to raise dead soldiers.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If there's one thing that gets me angry as a Christian, it's convenient Conservative Christianity. And I don't mean Orthodox Christianity, I mean Politically Conservative. Like that Duck Dynasty guy. In the infamous interview he said something homophobic and claimed "BAHBLE!!!" and then turned around, said something racist because black people on the welfare steal the money he rightfully deserves for being put on a baseball cap.

Seriously. Social Darwinism and Christianity are incompatible. You can't say "I can hate things because I'm a Christian" and then say "EVERYMAN FOR THEMSELVES!!!"