God is not Dead!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Abortion is kind of a touchy subject in my house. My wife's first husband was arrested for plotting to bomb abortion clinics in the name of God. Now don't get me wrong, I believe in standing up for what you believe in . But there is no where in the Word of God it says to do that.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Abortion is kind of a touchy subject in my house. My wife's first husband was arrested for plotting to bomb abortion clinics in the name of God. Now don't get me wrong, I believe in standing up for what you believe in . But there is no where in the Word of God it says to do that.
I am very much against anyone doing that. But, once again, the overwhelming majority of abortion protesters have never been violent. The media largely prefers not to focus on them. I've probably known more pro life protesters than your average newscaster ever has, lol.

The point is, if we don't like Christians or Muslims being singled out because of the actions of a few, the same should apply to abortion protesters. And, again, gun owners and the mentally ill.

Last edited:

Bridget

Reaction score
I very much agree. In my personal opinion, I feel that there are definitely unfortunate situations and circumstances that come up in which abortion may be the only option on the table, unless of course someone were to consider adoption. However if it can be helped, I also feel that even though the child may only be but a fetus or a single cell, every living being should have the right to live. It may not be fully developed yet, but you never know what that child may have to offer to the world. I am a very religious person myself and in our household that is not something that we necessarily support, but I feel that God knows your situation and he understands when you make a decision like that with a heavy or careless heart.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I very much agree. In my personal opinion, I feel that there are definitely unfortunate situations and circumstances that come up in which abortion may be the only option on the table, unless of course someone were to consider adoption. However if it can be helped, I also feel that even though the child may only be but a fetus or a single cell, every living being should have the right to live. It may not be fully developed yet, but you never know what that child may have to offer to the world. I am a very religious person myself and in our household that is not something that we necessarily support, but I feel that God knows your situation and he understands when you make a decision like that with a heavy or careless heart.
Kisses, if I could give you a thousand likes, it wouldn't be nearly enough. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What's really sad is that now they are offering abortions to gay couples now.

Bridget

Reaction score
Yes do come again dearest. Explain please?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Which brings to mind a question that first arose regarding Sara Gilbert a while back: how does a lesbian get pregnant? :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
As far as gun control goes, just recently, they finally passed a law that allows people to carry fire arms in public parks. And the public is not happy about it, especially parents of young children who are now apprehensive of taking their kids to the park in case there are people there messing around with guns and end up going crazy and shooting up people right and left.

But, like Dwayne said, that's Tennessee for you: it's a red state, and red states love they guns.
Trust me, I live in TN and after those bomb threats in school, I don't wanna go back to my school. Allowing guns in parks is like telling people that it's okay to shoot innoncent people. My school was threatened a few months ago and they didn't even dissmiss students. Little kids can't carry water guns, but those criminals can carry guns.

Last edited: