Here We Go Again...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Admittedly, it's been a long time since we've had this problem here at MC, but it has been bubbling up again, and I think we should probably try and nip it in the bud before this turns into a problem that brings about the same kind of high school drama that seems to keep cropping up at MC every few years.

I'm talking about when some members (I'm not going to call people out or name names to avoid blowing this up more than it needs to) go around feeling sorry for themselves in an attempt to gain sympathy from other members because they feel like nobody likes them or they're not popular around here. I mean MC isn't intended to be like some kind of popularity contest, and with so many members in this community, it's difficult for everybody to respond to everybody else - it's a large community we have here, and an all-inclusive community at that - we really need not the crying out, "Wah! Nobody talks to me!" "Wah! Nobody likes me!" "Wah! Why is everybody ignoring me!" We've had this problem before, we really don't need it to start up again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? *Oblivious to what der Snowths is attempting to point out, because I'm not entirely sure what recent posts/persons would hint at this situation on the forum. If there are any serious problems that need tending to, please contact a member of the staff and we'll do all we can to help solve the issue.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This is not a board wide issue that needs this kind of broadcasting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's happening frequently enough that it should probably be nipped before it becomes a more widespread problem like it has in the past. Just sayin'.