Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin comes in from outside. He's trailed by two girls Nancy (the young lady who I recognize ) and another girl who has a blonde ponytail. The girls are chanting and waving pompoms ..."Robin...Robin ..he's our frog ..he is smarter than a log!!"
"Smarter than a log" ? raising eyebrows
Robin: Well I am!
No ..I didn't mean it THAT way! Of course you are! I mean you couldn't figure out any other rhymes?
Nancy: We can't think of anything.
:sympathy: : Hey.. I know! Robin...Robin.. he's our frog.. he's as handsome as Rowlf the Dog!
*I start snickering * Swollen ego much, Rowlf?
:sympathy:: Hey.. I tried.
Robin: Thanks Rowlf.
Megan: (the blonde haired girl ) : Uh.. Robin.. Robin.. he's our frog.. he's as loyal as a dog...
Nancy: We'll have to think of that one Meg. We don't want people to think Robin'll be like a dog. He'll be running to you when you call him looks at :sympathy: embarrassed Sorry Mr. Rowlf .
:sympathy: Eh...don't worry ' bout it Nancy. Just tell your folks they'll have to pay 5 bucks extra for your next piano lesson. :wink:.
Nancy :wink:'s back :Right
Got one! Vote for Robin...don't be mean..Cuz he knows it's easy bein' green!
Robin: WOW!
Nancy: That's IT!
Megan: Cool!! Did you used to be a cheerleader when you were in school , Kathy?
Me, Megan? No.
Nancy writes down the cheer while Robin gives me a BIG hug!! Mom you're the best!! Thanks so much!!
Nancy...Yeah thanks Kathy! You sure are cool for a mom!
Aww..thanks. :embarrassed:
Megan: Thank you Kathy ! giving me a hug and whispering in my ear Robin is lucky to have you for a mom. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... *Wonders if Kathy ever knew about :sympathy: involved in another tournament bracket of Disney dogs, matched against The Beast's footstool. *Shrugs.

Posted by Kathy: "Swollen ego much, Rowlf?"
*Sung:
You can take a swipe at his ego.
You can make a run at our crown.
Even with an army of people.
You ain't gonna take us down.

*Continues on to leave with :batty: to do some shopping for some people because, again, we need a birthday officer given we've forgotten to celebrate those peoples in the last month.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hmm... *Wonders if Kathy ever knew about :sympathy: involved in another tournament bracket of Disney dogs, matched against The Beast's footstool. *Shrugs.

Posted by Kathy: "Swollen ego much, Rowlf?"
*Sung:
You can take a swipe at his ego.
You can make a run at our crown.
Even with an army of people.
You ain't gonna take us down.
Nope...didn't know. Poor Rowlf.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew go about the townhouse, leaving little baggies of M&M's and a couple Snicker eggs as Second Easter gifts. They also visit certain apartments with overdue birthday presents.

At Apt 7, we leave a CD of dance party songs for Spamela.
At Apt 8, a CD of Beach Boy songs is delivered for Janice.
At Apt 4, we drop off a recipe and baked radish-flavored Scooby Snacks for Beastie.
Finally, at Apt 3, we tie off the bag with a festive noisemaker and a jar of crunchy peanut butter mixed with sour dill spear pickles, Ed thought Gonzo would appreciate the weird taste combination he himself loves.

Everyone returns to Apt 1 to try and catch up on some reading throughout the rest of the day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Watches latest Muppet Moments video. Wow, never knew :sympathy: could get so, uh, how do I say this nicely... Doggish? And over a bowl of raisins :smile: was trying to save for the Christmas party.
Cookie Monster, protect our barrel of raisins! Oh wait, they're chocolate-coated raisinettes. Then again, I'm putting a ravenous monster in charge of protecting gourmet goodies from another ravenous creature, maybe that's not the best plan after all. Meh, as if either of them will be able to get past :batty: counting how many are left in the sealed plastic bag.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sympathy: :Hey...I like raisins! Your furry blue roommate likes those things that I dare not mention .*I* didn't know Kerm was hidin' them for the Christmas party! That lil' kid was cute! She sure is good at keepin' secrets! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fair enough Rowlf. I like raisins too, though Mom keeps them hidden and I mostly eat craisins with my bran flake cereal. Unless there's a bag of dried fruits available.
:insatiable: Wha he say about something not mentioned?
Never mind, go check with :batty: if the pot pies are ready for dinner.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Fair enough Rowlf. I like raisins too, though Mom keeps them hidden and I mostly eat craisins with my bran flake cereal. Unless there's a bag of dried fruits available.
:insatiable: Wha he say about something not mentioned?
Never mind, go check with :batty: if the pot pies are ready for dinner.
I like raisins too (unlike a tubby tabby cartoon cat we both know of)
The thing is though, they have sugar in them (and not the good kind) So I'm trying to avoid them. So I give them to Rowlf.
:sympathy: :Yum yum! Hey..a little won't harm ya, Kitty Kat!
True! I like craisins as well. The bran... is okay I guess. .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming back to Apt 1...

Hey guys, everybody good?
:batty: Yes, we received news from Kathy.
Do we have her present already?
:batty: Of course, it's tucked away for safe keeping.
Good. BTW: Sure hope :electric: enjoyed the tickets we got him to spend a couple days at the cyborg steam punk Wild West town.
:insatiable: We having dinner yet?
Yeah... Picked up a meat pizza from Mom before heading back here.
*Gang serve themselves slices and sodas as they get ready for more sports playoffs on the skelevision in the main unliving room.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The scare crew hussle to deliver some birthday presents.

At Apt 2, :insatiable: drops off a PB-chocolate cheesecake crusted with pecans, the blue monster sometimes dabbles in baking pastries as well as devouring them.
:batty: adds a gift card for some of the stores at the HVC mall.

Meanwhile, Ed and Uncle Deadly leave another pair of parcels at Apt 6.
For Kim, a pair of the :smirk: and :dreamy: salt and pepper shakers and a Fragglish bookmark.
For Boober, a box of lavender soap and a bottle of nerve-soothing white peach tea.

*Both parties then meet up to go watch the full version of The Aveggies: Age of Bonbon at the HVC cinema.