Troubling Times - Must Sell Collection - Muppets, Fraggles, & Lots More

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Fans...

It's with a heavy heart that I must post this today. Long story short, my Mother recently lost her job. It was no fault of her own. The insurance agency where she worked was sold without notice and the new owners decided to let ten of the twelve employees go, my Mother being one of them, despite the fact that she was there for ten years and was pretty much the entire commercial lines department. One day, she and the other employees were told that it would be a near seamless transition and there would be a place for everyone. Three days later my Mom and nine others were told that they were not needed after that week. Being that my Father is on disability and I have issues that prevent me from working outside the home, Mom was the main income earner for our household. We're not completely destitute (at least not yet) and no matter what happens, I know we'll be okay somehow, but we were already at the point of living paycheck to paycheck and putting things like insurance premiums and property taxes on credit cards. So, needless to say, it's getting pretty scary knowing that there isn't a paycheck coming twice a month like there was before. I'm certain she'll find a new job at some point, but how long that may take is a crap-shoot given her age, our area, and salary needs. And thus, even though it pains me a great deal to do so, it has come time to sell the majority of my Muppets and Fraggle Rock collections (among many other possessions).

I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize to a few fellow forum members. You will see some items for sale below that were either purchased/traded for from members of this forum or given to me as a gift. I am so very sorry my friends... It was never my intention to EVER sell any of these items, least of all the ones I received as gifts or was graciously given a good purchase price on. It truly breaks my heart to put them up for sale, but in order to stave off bankruptcy/foreclosure and make sure Mom can still get her needed insulin and other prescriptions, my family needs the money now more than I need the stuff. I hope these items will find a wonderful new home with my fellow Muppet fans.

Asking prices are listed for each item. I've tried my best to research typical sales value on everything, but with everything going on at home right now, I may have messed up a bit on some, so I'm happy to at least listen to any offers.

Prices do not include shipping. I will happily ship anywhere in the world (so long as your country allows it) and will do so as cheap and effectively as I possibly can. So, just send me a PM letting me know what you'd be interested in and where it needs to be sent and I'll get you a quote ASAP.

Everything is in very good condition. If there are any major issues of note, they will be listed below.

Without further ado...

Muppet Stuff

24” Animal Plush (Nanco) - $40

15” Rizzo Plush (IGEL) - $65

18” Fozzie Bear Plush (Sababa) - $40

17” Gonzo Plush (Sababa) - $25

15” Bean Bunny Plush - $90

Animal Pet Toy (PetSmart Exclusive) - $15

Muppets Star Wars PVC Set (New In Box) - $40

Muppet Babies McDonald's Lot - $10

Muppets Pez Dispensers (never used - 2014) - $5

Muppets Keychains - $7 each

Muppets Sippy Cups (never used) - $7 each

Muppets GameBoy Games - $8 each
Each comes with cartridge case and custom cassette case display box. Muppets: On With The Show and The Muppets have custom designed vinyl labels.

Muppets: Chaos At The Carnival NES Game - $8

Muppets Christmas Ornaments - $8 for the lot

Fraggle Rock Stuff

Fraggle Rock Hasbro Softies Lot - $175 for the lot
Various levels of condition. Some have small stains that can probably be removed with some care. These were all purchased from an estate and were, at one time, a little girls most beloved friends. I would very much prefer to keep the lot together, but would be willing to separate them for the right offer.
  • Mokey: Small repair on left hand
  • Boober: Small stains on right arm and right leg
  • Wembley: Yellowed eyes
  • Red: Yellowed eyes + some staining on face and legs
  • Gobo: Yellowed eyes + slight stains on right arm
  • Uncle Matt: Great condition.

Fraggle Rock McDonald's Lot - $40
Includes 4 veggie cars, 2 under three years pvc figures, and the rare Doozer forklift

Fraggle Rock PVC Figures (Mokey, Red, & Wembley) - $10 each

Fraggle Rock Shot Glasses (New In Box) - $30

Fraggle Rock UNO game (Opened, but never used) - $45

(not yet pictured because my camera is being an arse again)
Fraggle Rock Lanyard - $15

Vintage Fraggle Rock Comics (Complete Set of 8) - $25

Fraggle Rock Weekly Reader Tote Bag - $20

Other, Non-Muppety, Things For Sale (Please ask for details and prices)

photos of everything can be found here...

https://app.box.com/files/0/f/3360338674/Stuff_For_Sale

* Vintage Battle Beasts Lot (24 Figures + 3 Chariots)
* Vintage G.I. Joe Figure Lot (15 figures total)
* Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures
  • The Lion King (complete set)
  • Finding Nemo (complete set)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (complete set)
  • Ghostbusters (complete set with Ecto-1)
  • 1966 Batman (complete set with Batmobile)
  • Beauty And The Beast (Gold Dress Belle & Beast)
  • The Flintstones (Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble)
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas (Jack Skellington, Sally, & Oogie-Boogie)
  • How To Train Your Dragon (Hiccup & Toothless)
  • Ariel The Little Mermaid
  • Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Stitch
  • Beavis & Butt-Head
  • WWE (Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Triple H, CM Punk, Undertaker, & Macho Man)
  • Darth Vader
* WWE Items
* Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leatherface Plush Doll
* Fairy Drink Coasters Set
* Nintendo DS Lite (needs new top screen – fairly easy repair)
* Vanark Playstation Game
* Video Game Surround Sound System
* Lara Croft Statue
* Various Pieces Of Framed Artwork (paintings, prints, etc...)
* Bald Eagle Statues & Wall Decor
* 15 Lily Table Lamp (really gorgeous – brand new and never used)
* Writing Journals (The Crow, Vampire, & Gargoyle/Ghost themed)
* Various Dreamcathers
* Other Things...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your news and my thoughts are with you and your family.I hope better times will come soon.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Thank You my friend. I trying really hard to have faith that things will turn around soon.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Muppet and Fraggle Plushies have been sold. Family does need the money, so I'm happy to field offers on anything and can do a good discount on multiple items if anyone's interested. Will move things to eBay around the end of the week.

Here's an updated list of what's available still...

Muppet Stuff

Muppets Star Wars PVC Set (New In Box) - $40

Muppet Babies McDonald's Lot - $10

Muppets Pez Dispensers (never used - 2014) - $5

Muppets Keychains - $7 each

Muppets Sippy Cups (never used) - $7 each

Muppets GameBoy Games - $8 each
Each comes with cartridge case and custom cassette case display box. Muppets: On With The Show and The Muppets have custom designed vinyl labels.

Muppets Christmas Ornaments - $8 for the lot

Fraggle Rock Stuff

Fraggle Rock McDonald's Lot - $40
Includes 4 veggie cars, 2 under three years pvc figures, and the rare Doozer forklift

Fraggle Rock PVC Figures (Mokey, Red, & Wembley) - $10 each

Fraggle Rock Shot Glasses (New In Box) - $30

Fraggle Rock UNO game (Opened, but never used) - $45

(not yet pictured because my camera is being an arse again)
Fraggle Rock Lanyard - $15

Vintage Fraggle Rock Comics (Complete Set of 8) - $25

Fraggle Rock Weekly Reader Tote Bag - $20

Other, Non-Muppety, Things For Sale (Please ask for details and prices)

photos of everything can be found here...

https://app.box.com/files/0/f/3360338674/Stuff_For_Sale

* Vintage Battle Beasts Lot (24 Figures + 3 Chariots)
* Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures
  • The Lion King (complete set)
  • Finding Nemo (complete set)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (complete set)
  • Ghostbusters (complete set with Ecto-1)
  • 1966 Batman (complete set with Batmobile)
  • Beauty And The Beast (Gold Dress Belle & Beast)
  • The Flintstones (Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble)
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas (Jack Skellington, Sally, & Oogie-Boogie)
  • How To Train Your Dragon (Hiccup & Toothless)
  • Ariel The Little Mermaid
  • Stitch
  • Beavis & Butt-Head
  • WWE (Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Triple H, CM Punk, Undertaker, & Macho Man)
  • Darth Vader
* WWE Items
* Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leatherface Plush Doll
* Fairy Drink Coasters Set
* Nintendo DS Lite (needs new top screen – fairly easy repair)
* Vanark Playstation Game
* Video Game Surround Sound System
* Lara Croft Statue
* Various Pieces Of Framed Artwork (paintings, prints, etc...)
* Bald Eagle Statues & Wall Decor
* 15 Lily Table Lamp (really gorgeous – brand new and never used)
* Writing Journals (The Crow, Vampire, & Gargoyle/Ghost themed)
* Various Dreamcathers
* Other Things...

Quazimoto

Reaction score
UPDATE...

The following Funko Pop figures have been sold...

Finding Nemo Lot, Beauty And The Beast Lot, 1966 Batman Lot, The Nightmare Before Christmas Lot, Stitch, Ariel, Triple H, CM Punk, Macho Man, Beavis, and Butt-Head.

No luck on the job front for my Mom just yet, so the sale is still on going.

Will be starting to move things to eBay soonish, so if there's anything anyone's interested in, send me a PM and we can talk details.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
UPDATE: My Mother was able to find a new job. Going through the process of drug testing and background checking right now and she should be starting either later this week or sometime next week.

Unfortunately, we got back up and missed two months of mortgage payments, so I will still be needing to sell some thing to help get caught up again.

I have a bunch of stuff (Muppets and Fraggle Rock included) listed on eBay right now.

My username there is RockShapedTeddyBear and you should be able to find the listings at the following link...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rockshapedteddybear/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Thanks my friend. I hope your own hunt has proven fruitful as well.

It'll be real tight for a spell while we try and catch up, but all should be fine. She's going to be working for a relatively new insurance agency that is a sister company to a Cadillac dealership that was voted second best place to work in all of the Tampa Bay area. And she'll actually be working from home once training is complete (which should be only a couple days given her experience), so as soon as we do get caught up, we should actually be saving at least $100 a month just in fuel costs. Might take a bit to whittle away at the past due mortgage amount, but hopefully my sales can go well and help with that.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Fans,

The Roller-Coaster ride continues...

Mom is settling into her new job well and loves it so far. Unfortunately, it seems that my Dad's health has taken a turn for the worse. He's having severe difficulty moving around or standing up these days and it looks like the only solution to keep him from being bed-ridden is going to be some sort of wheel chair (probably would need a power chair/scooter as his arms have gotten weak as well) in the not too distant future. Insurance doesn't cover any of that or any sort of home health aid service and I don't have the ability to pick him up and move him around myself, so...

I still have some things for sale in hopes to raise money to both help get caught up with the mortgage after we fell behind and hopefully be able to help in getting Dad some sort of power chair or scooter when the time comes.

I do have the items listed on eBay right now...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rockshapedteddybear/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

... Will be happy to listen to any reasonable offers to sell off-eBay and avoid fees as well, so please, let me know if there's anything anyone may be interested in.

Thank You Kindly