Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks... BTW, why are we still known as Hville 2011? We're in 2015 now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's HVC 2011 because of two main reasons:
1 Even though I could easily start up a new thread for whichever year it'd be focused on, I wouldn't be able to close this one. Best to close old threads if new ones are meant to take their place to keep the forums tidy.
2 If I wanted to change the title of the thread, I'd have to go through checking every single post that's part of the thread so there are no straggler posts left behind after the title change (which has happened a few times). Do you know how many posts that would be?
:batty: 3,124 posts, including this one!
Yes, er, and there's the time that such an endeavor would take. So it's HVC 2011 even though we're in 2015 now. Hope that answers your question. :wisdom:

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's HVC 2011 because of two main reasons:
1 Even though I could easily start up a new thread for whichever year it'd be focused on, I wouldn't be able to close this one. Best to close old threads if new ones are meant to take their place to keep the forums tidy.
2 If I wanted to change the title of the thread, I'd have to go through checking every single post that's part of the thread so there are no straggler posts left behind after the title change (which has happened a few times). Do you know how many posts that would be?
:batty: 3,124 posts, including this one!
Yes, er, and there's the time that such an endeavor would take. So it's HVC 2011 even though we're in 2015 now. Hope that answers your question. :wisdom:
Makes a lot of sense . 10 Q!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin knocking on my door frame Can I come in?
Of course. You on your way to bed?
Robin coming in Yeah. How are you feeling?
I'll live. Head still hurts though.
Robin: Awww.... Need anything from the kitchen?
I'm going to take something shortly, but thank you anyway, honey.
Robin: That's OK. How's that poll coming Er..are you voting for me?
Mr. Nosy Frog, votes are supposed to be kept secretive!! Just like when your Uncle Kermit was helping in Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Uncle Kermit was going nuts telling everyone it was a SECRET ROOM!! Anyway, votes are the same way. You'll find out soon enough. Now off to bed with you. :smile:hugging Robin I love you around the world and back again
Robin hugging me I love YOU back around the world and back again. sigh and sure wish they'll help you with your headaches soon.
Sleep well.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed smiles hugely. Boy, sure glad we stayed up late to catch :batty: on Late-Night.
UD: Yes, I admit he'd probably like trying to count all the ingredients in a Diet Dr. Pepper.
Me: Yeah... Though he said there were eighty-five residents on Sesame Street, I can list the first forty-five of them off of the top of my head, but who are the other forty?
UD: We'll have to ask when he gets back home to the townhouse.
Me: Guess you're fright. *Shuffles off to get into bed, :insatiable: is already zonked out with a furry paw around his mini cookie jar.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: DARN!! We missed it! Boy..am I mad.
It would have been have been nice to see it. I forgot all about it. I'm sorry,Prairie.
Prairie.
Prairie: Nah...don't worry about it. I should have remembered. 85 residents of Sesame Street? Wow!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, yes... And the line that follows that, well, you should be able to find it on the interwebs. Probably up on either toughpigs or the Mindset by now. That reminds me, I have to contact Prawny about something for next week.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, wasn't Lyle Tiberius Rork the real villain from Atlantis? *Shrugs. Have fun guys, we're heading down to the Bat, Bolt & Skull for the evening/night.
*Hopes they don't end up summoning any Heartless while we're gone.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
[The gang gathers to witness Ailie's grand event and decide to do a little addition of their own.]

Beaker & Bunsen: [The pair shrug on a Wiggins and Ratcliffe apparel and giddily prance down the hall.]

Sleeping Beauty: [Emerges with horns and a flowy cloak of sorts, looking cheeky and sly.] . . . [Notices the stares she's recieving from the small crowd, probably because she resembles that of Maleficent.] What? o-0 [Twists her hair a bit.]

Pepe: [Strolls in with a remarkable pose, stroking his long beard.] GUESS WHICH DISNEY VILLAIN I AM, OK?

Bunsen: But, Pepe, if I may . . .

Beaker: Meep.

Pepe: WHAT? RASPUTIN ISN'T DISNEY? [Stares at Don Bluth's Anastasia movie like it's some sort of awful lie.] [Trembles and looks like a changed prawn.] I see the light. [RUNS TO SPAMELA AND WRAPS HIS ARMS AROUND HER] I am your Flynn . . . and you. . . are my Rapunzel, ok?

Bunsen: But they aren't vil-

Pepe: SH.

Claudia: [Appears beside Ailie from out of freagin' nowhere and looks dramatic.] DAH-LING. I'M POSITIVELY WRETCHED. I MAY HAVE SUMMONED THE HEARTLESS WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING. [IS OBVSLY CRUELLA]

Sleeping Beauty: :confused: [Sees them charging at Ailie's crew.] I am the mistress of all evil? D:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The scare crew returns from the club, Ed surveys what's been going on.

Mmm, I see that we've still got a minor infestation with a certain bug posting likes to people.
:insatiable: A bug?
Yeah, out of attempting to be polite, let's just call it a bug.

UD: Mmm, Miss Cruella, a fashionable if somewhat obsessed villainness. She's part of Team CRUM in Once Upon a Time, pity we haven't been able to watch the second half of Season 4 yet.
Ed: Yeah, I'll have to do a Wiki walk to catch up. Though she still hasn't popped up in KH. And if Tron got included in KH2 and Birth By Sleep, then yes, it's part of Disney.

*:batty: puts up a tack for Tombstone #22, happy with the night's event's performance.

Well, night all, and may you Rest... In... Peace!