What Muppet Fans Are Thinking About

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Animal is the true mastermind behind the band. Eat, sleep, and women? All an act. If it wasn't for Animal, EM would have broken up years ago. Heck, the only reason Dr. Teeth's name is in the band's title is because Animal is so darn modest.

That made me laugh more than it should of.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Howe was the electric mayhem formed? whose idea was it?
Every good variety show needs a house band, so that is basically it for their origin story, and in 1977, Janice dumped Zoot for Floyd which is the reason why after that Zoot talked less, and less, it also almost broke up the band for good.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
hmmm maybe dr. teeth could then become what he always wanted to be. a dentist. lol

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is what I have been thinking.... Why is the Muppet fan community so divided?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
what do you mean divided?
Well what I mean is that people views of what the Muppets are and there up and coming projects and some of there past projects are so divided. In the past few weeks people have become down right rude on what the Muppets are and have been doing. It also seems to me that people that are Muppet fans are not friends with any other Muppet fans, which I think is sad. Maybe I'm wrong, and I hope I am.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I wish to be friends with fellow muppet fans but i guess you are right. disagreements about things tend to cause rifts.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
It doesn't have to be that way. We can all have different opinions and still respect each other.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
like me having a weird headcanon where dr. teeth wanted to be a dentist but was told he couldn't ever be one? e's never had a cavity after all!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
There's no problem with that, I've been working on some head cannon stuff myself!

As long as we all agree to respect each other. That's the most important part.