Crack Ships

Harleena

Reaction score
Okay, so this is a thread for the craziest crack ships you can think of! It can be Muppets or non-Muppets. I personally reccomend going with a crossover ship with two characters from two different media that have almost nothing in common. Elsa and Naruto? Sure! Winnie-the-Pooh and Mario? Why not? Goku and Spongebob? Go for it! Sailor Moon and Count von Count? Ship it like Fedex, baby! Any couple works! Also, please feel free to post poorly done Photoshops/MS Paint pictures of your ship, using words like "kawaii" and "senpai" as you go! Enjoy! Here's mine, of Sailor Pluto and Tony the Talking Clock:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Sid and Andy(Toy Story 3 versions,)....*Any evidence Sid would NOT be abusive?
Sora and Ariel(Ariel is taken)
More later

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
One time a friend and i came up with the idea of Danny Phantom and Johnny 13's Shadow as a pairing. Mostly one sided on Shadow's part though XD

Harleena

Reaction score
My friend made this picture of the OT3 of Foxy, Mami Tomoe, and Shrek, just because of CuteYandereNeko.

She also made one with just Foxy and Mami:

I personally think it needs more Shrek.

Drtooth

Reaction score
At the risk of bringing something...eh... strange to a kid's franchise I shouldn't be into, somehow I have to ship two of my favorite Mixels

Kraw

and

Gobba

Mainly because they keep doing this:

Boomchickaboomchikaboom indeed!

C'mon. They're both male identified genderless beings. There's no female Mixels, and as every one of them is unique so there's no way they reproduce.

I actually have these two and usually pose them with their arms over each other.

Slackbot

Reaction score
In my opinion, every ship in the FNAF fandom is crack. Purple Guy is a serial/mass child murderer, and all the animatronics are inhabited by the souls of the children he killed. The more I think about that, the more ughy shipping any of those characters becomes.

I suppose that if you really had to you could ship between Jeremy Fitzgerald, Mike Schmidt, and Phone Guy. They are, presumably, consenting non-homicidal adults who are completely among the living.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
In my opinion, every ship in the FNAF fandom is crack. Purple Guy is a serial/mass child murderer, and all the animatronics are inhabited by the souls of the children he killed. The more I think about that, the more ughy shipping any of those characters becomes.

I suppose that if you really had to you could ship between Jeremy Fitzgerald, Mike Schmidt, and Phone Guy. They are, presumably, consenting non-homicidal adults who are completely among the living.
I agree. I don't mind making Freddy friendly, but they are kids.

Harleena

Reaction score
I don't mind animatronic ships, as long as they aren't p0rn. I also kind of ship Jeremy and Mike, because someone wrote some dumb fanfiction which made me think of a certain scene from the Goldbergs…