New Muppets Interstitial Series on Disney Junior 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iscah

Reaction score
I wonder if the Newsman just turns up as a cameo / gag punchline at some point. He does seem like an odd choice for "chatting cutely with kids". Then again, his original role (prior to being attacked by news-article-relevant objects) was having weird interviews with the guest stars...

I don't know how 'chatting' with Beaker is going to work though. Props? Elaborate mime?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't know I'm kind of having trouble wrapping my head around kids playing with Pepe, Sam, Piggy, The newman, and Beaker. However I can see Kermit, Fozzie Animal and Rowlf doing quite well.
No idea if the Newsman even made it into a final cut, but I know that there were a lot of different obscure Muppets that they brought to test out with the kids, and some worked better than others.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No idea if the Newsman even made it into a final cut, but I know that there were a lot of different obscure Muppets that they brought to test out with the kids, and some worked better than others.
That's interesting, I would love to know which ones they brought.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This is an all-around terrible idea. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
I think we should just be happy that the Muppets are even getting a new gig. If this does any good, it will make Disney continue to consider a regular Muppet TV show. Another movie is too much of a long shot, so the next best bet is TV, and this is the first step to that.

Duke Remington

Reaction score

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This is an all-around terrible idea. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
These have not even aired yet and your not even giving them a chance. At least Disney is trying to do something with the Muppets. At least they are trying to introduce the Muppets to a younger audience. Which is something I think should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.