Disney Villains

Who is your favorite Disney Villain?

• Total voters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
From the classic classics era, Shere Khan has always been my all-time fave, with a nod to the Queen of Hearts because of my Alice fandom.
From the new classics era, Hades rules the underworld, 'nuff said. *Is a HadesxMaleficent shipper. :scary: :flirt:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Yes. Alice in Wonderland, is one of the, if not best, greatest Disney films ever. :big_grin:-Cheshire Cat.

Speaking of the Cheshire Cat, does he qualify as a Disney villain or an anti-hero?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would call him neutral, honestly. He doesn't really do much. If we are talking Burton's version, then probably just hero

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Burton's, well, yes. He's a good guy in Burton's, but in the animated one, I'd say he's just some mischievous guy. He helps Alice, and yet, he causes all of that trouble with the Queen.:confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hexactly. Cheshire's just that, a cat. You'll never figure out which side he's on, unless you accept he's on his own side, which is how it was meant all along.
BTW: Further clarification shows he's not classified as a villain, go to the Disney Wiki and search for the Cheshire Cat, you'll find a brief character info table at the top of the article stating his alignment (if he has one).

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Okay then. Well, I guess if the Cat was considered a villain, the Hatter, March Hare, and Flowers would technically be villains. And they're NOT villains.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Okay then. Well, I guess if the Cat was considered a villain, the Hatter, March Hare, and Flowers would technically be villains. And they're NOT villains.
The flowers are rude to Alice,but normally they are neutral..Mad hatter isn't technically a villain. *twinkles* but who is Alice's friend in that crazy world?!Her friends sometimes are really rude like e.g that blue caterpillar!He yells two times at her...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
While I voted Dr. Facilier, I believe Frollo is the most realistic villain of the bunch. The only reason why I didn't vote for that wonderful man is because of how overrated he's become with the fangirls. Some people even ship Frollo x Esmeralda, which absolutely kills me because of the abusive nature of it all. Yes, I have read the book version of Frollo too. If I want to discuss as to who I relate to the best, though; I may just have to go with Mother Gothel. She fears age, like me! Has a problem with not looking her best. I'm sadly like that, too. And she basically acts like most mothers . . . XD

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
While I voted Dr. Facilier, I believe Frollo is the most realistic villain of the bunch. The only reason why I didn't vote for that wonderful man is because of how overrated he's become with the fangirls. Some people even ship Frollo x Esmeralda, which absolutely kills me because of the abusive nature of it all. Yes, I have read the book version of Frollo too. If I want to discuss as to who I relate to the best, though; I may just have to go with Mother Gothel. She fears age, like me! Has a problem with not looking her best. I'm sadly like that, too. And she basically acts like most mothers . . . XD

I HATE when villains get that sort of fandom ("Draco in Leather Pants" it's called). It's one thing to like Frollo as a villain (as I do) but...can anyone who ignores the nature of his character really say they enjoy him as a character?

I do like many Disney villains, so it's hard to pick just one as my favorite.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's one thing to like Frollo as a villain (as I do) but...can anyone who ignores the nature of his character really say they enjoy him as a character?
Frollo is one of the darkest villains in a Disney film. He's a character of pure hate. He doesn't have a single moment of affability, unlike most Disney movie villains. There's nothing funny or likable about him on that level. Certainly not like Gaston, Hades, or even Clayton being all voiced by Brian Blessed and all. I don't see it either.

As far as non-movie villains go, anyone else huge Beagle Boys fans? And not just the Ducktales versions which have names and distinct personalities and designs. The original comic book versions where they're all the same looking, have a uniform personality, and are known only by their serial numbers. I'm glad that they manage to pop up here and there, but outside of that one cartoon series, they seem to be largely overlooked. As for the Ducktales named ones, I always really liked Burger and Baggy. Not that the other set of Beagles, the trio, aren't great as well, I always liked the main 4 Beagles. And let's not sell Ma Beagle short, either.