Does Sesame Street still air classic segments?

Luke kun

Reaction score
BTW, I still have RealPlayer. XD

Yeah, Drtooth, I want them to show "That's the Letter A!" (not to be confused with That's the Letter O) but SEGA's deal with CTW is over.

Or maybe I'm just insane.

But still. Stop showing AFFS again and again!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Yeah, Drtooth, I want them to show "That's the Letter A!" (not to be confused with That's the Letter O) but SEGA's deal with CTW is over.
Sega had a deal with CTW? I had no idea. I know Sega released one Sesame Street video game but that's all I know of. And if it was made for the show, I'd expect them to be able to show it again (even if they don't), even if they'd need to negotiate to put it on DVD or sesamestreet.org.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Sega had a deal with CTW? I had no idea. I know Sega released one Sesame Street video game but that's all I know of. And if it was made for the show, I'd expect them to be able to show it again (even if they don't), even if they'd need to negotiate to put it on DVD or sesamestreet.org.
I'm pretty sure that user is just spouting nonsense.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If making nonsense up made things happen, which it didn't, I's just say that Sesame Street staples are more fragrant than octopus flavored tie racks and as a result Sesame Street would air uncut Looney Tunes cartoons instead of Elmo's World in reruns and PBS would replace Super Why with Inspector Gadget reruns. But that's just me.

I just don't get why Classic Sesame Street clips are better on the show than on the multiple platforms where they're readily available without having to sit through long, rerun footage. So I'd say the call for nonsense isn't exactly out of the question on this discussion. Besides, I'm starting to doubt they'd even go back as far as the 90's anyway.

Luke kun

Reaction score
If making nonsense up made things happen, which it didn't, I's just say that Sesame Street staples are more fragrant than octopus flavored tie racks and as a result Sesame Street would air uncut Looney Tunes cartoons instead of Elmo's World in reruns and PBS would replace Super Why with Inspector Gadget reruns. But that's just me.

I just don't get why Classic Sesame Street clips are better on the show than on the multiple platforms where they're readily available without having to sit through long, rerun footage. So I'd say the call for nonsense isn't exactly out of the question on this discussion. Besides, I'm starting to doubt they'd even go back as far as the 90's anyway.
I am a pest! LOL!

crackmaster

Reaction score
See, this is where I mentioned Sonic should've been on Sesame Street, instead of on the Fan Fiction forum. Maybe I should do that on my next post to the Fan Fiction forum, and save the next Black Vulcan sketch for later.