Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I know this kinda seems redundant but does anyone have a high quality (320kps) download of the Muppet Treasure Island soundtrack? I have had it with the copy I had because at the end of "Boom Shakalaka" the chimes leading into "Love Led Us Here" can be heard. The perfectionist in me couldn't stand this so I deleted my copy.

Also, if anyone has high quality scans of the disc, booklet, inserts, etc. I will hold the favour close with a "Thankful Heart".

Also, I'm bad at puns :embarrassed:

SesameFever

Reaction score
I know this kinda seems redundant but does anyone have a high quality (320kps) download of the Muppet Treasure Island soundtrack? I have had it with the copy I had because at the end of "Boom Shakalaka" the chimes leading into "Love Led Us Here" can be heard. The perfectionist in me couldn't stand this so I deleted my copy.

Also, if anyone has high quality scans of the disc, booklet, inserts, etc. I will hold the favour close with a "Thankful Heart".

Also, I'm bad at puns :embarrassed:
Here it is I found some scans of the CD label and the back insert and the front and back of the Cd book let. The insides are of my cassette tape copy booklet. I downloaded a CD version that is in PERFECT quality. here it is: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nxx24b The Password is: SesameFever