Should Walter be a main character in place of Rowlf and Scooter?

should Walter be a major muppet

• yes

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • no

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Walter linz no way should Walter replace them he is worse than Andy and randy
Well that may be your opinion, but Andy and Randy really can't be put in the same category as Walter. The reason is that they are intended for a quick and easy laugh, or gag. Walter on the other had is more well rounded, and can be used for both comedy, and drama.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Andy and randy had no act nothing to do on stage if there was a new muppets show what would Walter do then

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Andy and randy had no act nothing to do on stage if there was a new muppets show what would Walter do then
He would have a supporting role no question. I think his personality is a lot like Scooter's So he may help out a lot backstage or things like that, That is if they do a Muppet Show type show again.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
He shouldn't be like scooter I think that he could maybe work with beaurigard

Drtooth

Reaction score
Scooter should have a higher position in the Muppets by now. He's been an intern for decades. I see Walter in his role with Scooter getting a much deserved promotion. Maybe having Scooter mentor him.

But again, this is all purely hypothetical. We don't know what the heck's gonna happen with the characters now.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Drtooth what would scooter do though anc he is not a gofer anymore

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Walter could whistle.

Or he could do an act listing off as many Muppet facts as possible.

Or Kermit could put him in the position of Muppet archivist.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd say that they should take a cue from the comics and promote Scooter to writer. Or at least a bigger backstage producer type deal. Either way, it only matters if it's that kind of show again. But even though they're an ageless troupe of fictitious characters, being the intern for that long? It's time to give Scooter his due. Especially since he's back.

I don't like the idea of Walter being absent completely from future projects. It's a depressing implication that the character went through all that to be part of the group only to have it pulled away.

I'm not saying he should be a main main character, but he should at least be recurring. Just as long as Andy and Randy and the parody pigs stay the freaking heck away from any future Muppet anything. They're terrible.