Should Walter be a main character in place of Rowlf and Scooter?

should Walter be a major muppet

• yes

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • no

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
The muppets 2011 was really good but Walter should not be a major muppet in place of rowlf, scooter and rizzo in mmw he was less involved but by only a little bit rowlf and scooter had more to do though in mmw than in muppets 2011

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I love roelf he is my favourite and bill is doing a great job with him but what I am saying is that Walter will probably be more a major muppet than them which is not good

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, if we have more muppet movies or tv specials, or a show, he should be a minor character who has a few lines meant for laughs similar to Lew Zealand, and some of those other muppets in general.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes Walter should still be a part of the Muppets but he should not take the place of any other Muppet.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Walter should be part of the Muppets, but as part of the main characters? I don't think so....

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I think I remember reading an interview with Peter Linz talking about the 2011 movie a while back where at some point he said he doesn't even consider Walter the star of the film and stated that the main Muppets were.:stick_out_tongue:

Even though Walter's my favorite (well..one of my favorites..), it definitely wouldn't make sense if he'll become a more major Muppet than Rowlf and Scooter.

Of course he's a wonderful addition to the Muppets, with him being a Muppet we all can relate to. And, no kidding, I always thought before he'd mesh pretty well with the main Muppets. Sure, he's sweet and humble like Kermit and funny and childlike like Fozzie and daring like Gonzo, but sort of like what Peter said, I never imagined him being more major than any of the main Muppets. Maybe since he also has a geeky personality, maybe it seems he'd be better off as part of the other Muppets instead, I don't know.:stick_out_tongue:

Last edited:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Walter linz no way should Walter replace them he is worse than Andy and randy