RIP Leonard Nimoy (Spock) Dies at 83

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, I meant the reference to the character Afortunato. Don't think anyone else here saw that particular performance of Leonard's, though I could be wrong.

snichols1973

Reaction score
*Borrows a bottle of grape Nehi from Afortunato's cell. *20 cookies to whoever gets that reference.

We toast thee Leonard Nimoy, finally beamed up to the final frontier, that undiscovered country that lies beyond the stars. You shall be remembered, both by the Spaceship Surprise's First Mate and by Baby Gonzo as Mr. Weirdo; as well as that one time you told Miss Piggy about your encounters on the Enterprise with a race of alien soap bubbles.

Thank you for everything, farewell you pointy-eared devil. :batty:
*Auto-chime sounds off in memory of our departed Vulcan.
Edgar Allan Poe's The Cask of Amontillado?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
20 cookies to snichols1978. Leonard Nimoy performed that as well as Rikki-Tikki-Tavi and a third story I forget at the moment in a live staging alongside fellow Trek actor, John DeLance back in the 1990's.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I watched the Futurama episode with all the Star Trek stars, including Leonard Nimoy, on Netflix last night in a small tribute to him. I think he was also in the pilot episode, too.

snichols1973

Reaction score
20 cookies to snichols1978. Leonard Nimoy performed that as well as Rikki-Tikki-Tavi and a third story I forget at the moment in a live staging alongside fellow Trek actor, John DeLance back in the 1990's.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Voices

Alien Voices featured Leonard Nimoy and John de Lancie performing dramatic audio re-enactments of such notable steampunk novels as The Time Machine, Journey To The Center Of The Earth et al.