The Break Up

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter six

Kermit sat on the waiting room and waited for Constantine to tell him that Piggy had wake up. He looked at a photo of him and Piggy they looked so happy on the picture. "I'm sorry for the things I said to you" Kermit cried. He put down the photo in his wallet and looked up and saw Constantine staying at the door. "Is she awake?" Kermit asked and walked up to Constantine. "No" Constantine said. "Oh why are you here?" Kermit asked. "Do you love her?" Constantine asked. "Uhm why do you ask?" Kermit asked and gave him a weird look. "Answer me" Constantine said. "Yes I love her" Kermit said and blushed as he said that. Kermit didn't like to talk about his feelings to nobody.

"Why haven't you married her yet?" Constantine asked. "Why do you ask all this questions?" Kermit asked. "I want to know" Constantine answered. "I don't know" Kermit said and looked away. "You guys have been together for over forty years and you still haven't proposed to her. That means you doesn't love her" Constantine said. "Fine you want know? I'm planning to have the perfect wedding for her" Kermit said angrily. "Okay" Constantine and walked up to the door. "Where are you going?" Kermit asked and grabbed his arm. "To look on Piggy" Constantine said. "Tell me when she wakes up" Kermit said. Constantine nodded and walked away.

Later that night Constantine still sat with Piggy. He was afraid that she wouldn't wake up and he really wanted to tell what he felt. He's been hiding his feelings for a very long time now, and he's always been shy around her. Constantine grabbed her hand and kissed it "My love" he whispered. "Constantine?" A voice said. He looked up and saw Piggy was awake. "Piggy you're awake" Constantine said and hugged her. Piggy looked around and realized she was in a hospital. "W-what am I doing in a hospital" Piggy asked. "You don't remember? You hung yourself" Constantine said and stroked her hand. "And I saved you"

"I know what I did and I wanted to die. You didn't have to save me" Piggy said and looked away. "Piggy I know you are sad about what happened, but I couldn't see you die. You desverve to live" Constantine said and smiled to her. "This is the first time you called you Piggy" Piggy smiled. "You are so sweet" "You means a lot to me" Constantine said and blushed. " I always knew you had a crush on me" Piggy said. Constantine looked surprising on Piggy. How did she know about that? Constantine was about say something but then a doctor came in.

"Ahh you are awake. Thats good" The doctor said. "How do you feel?" The doctor asked.
"I'm a little weak and my throat hurts" Piggy said. "Thats normal" The doctor said and placed a stethoscope on her heart. "Your heartbeats looks just fine and you breaths normal now" The doctor said. "When can she go?" Constantine asked. "She need some rest. So i'm guessing tomorrow" The doctor said. "Thats good" Constantine said. "Piggy, did you know that Kermit is here?" The doctor asked. As Piggy heard this her pupils pupils got bigger. "What is he doing here?" Piggy asked and looked away. "He wanted to see you" Constantine said. "I don't want to see him" Piggy said "Piggy he wants to talk to you" Constantine said. "I think i'm going now" The doctor said and walked out. "He broke up with me I don't think we have nothing to talk about" Piggy said angrily. "Please Piggy he just want to talk to you" Constantine said. "Fine go and find him" Piggy said and sighed. "Good" Constantine said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out. Piggy watched him as he walked out and placed her hand on the cheek were he kissed her.

When Constantine came in to Kermit at the waiting he was sleeping on the couch. "Kyermit wake up" Constantine said. "What? I'm up." Kermit said and yawned. "She's awake" Constantine said. "What? She is? Can I see her?" Kermit asked. "Yes, but she's not happy that you are her" Constantine said. "I'm still going to see her" Kermit said and walked out of the room. Constantine watched him walk out and didn't like he was going to talk to Piggy, he was afraid that Piggy was going to take him back. "She's mine" Constantine whispered.

End of chapter six

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter seven

Kermit walked in to Piggy's room and he smiled when he saw she was awake. "Hi Piggy" Kermit said with a smile. "Hey" Piggy said irritated and looked away. "Listen i'm so sorry I broke up with you" Kermit said. "No you're not" Piggy said. "Piggy don't be this way" Kermit said and grabbed her hand, but Piggy pulled her hand away. "You and me will never be a couple again" Piggy said. "What? Piggy I know you want to. One day you are going to forgive me" Kermit said. "No never. I don't think we belong together" Piggy said and cried. "Don't say that. Of course we do" Kermit said. "No we always fight and breaks up. This time i'm not going back to you" Piggy said. "Do you want a marriage? I want to marry you" Kermit said. "It's to late. I don't love you anymore" Piggy said. When Piggy said this Kermit could feel his heart broke in two. She couldn't meant it. "Y-you don't mean it" Kermit said with tears in his eyes. "Im sorry but I do." Piggy said "Can you please go now? I'm tired and I need some rest" "So you're leaving me? We had the perfect relationship together and now its ruined" Kermit said. "Thats because of you. Now please go" Piggy said. Kermit walked up to the door but turned around and looked at Piggy "Is it because Constantine have feelings for you? Do you want to stay with him?" Kermit asked. "I don't know. GO" The pig screamed. "Fine" Kermit sighed and walked away.

Constantine was standing outside the room and heard everything he smiled at this. Then Kermit walked out of the room with tears in his eyes "Kyermit?" Constantine said "Oh it's you." Kermit said "What happened?" Constantine asked "She doesn't want me back" Kermit sniffed "How sad" Constantine said "How can this be sad for you? I know you wanted this so could steal Piggy away from me" Kermit said "No I didn't" Constantine lied. "Yeah right. You probably talked to Piggy to not take me back" Kermit said. "No" Constantine said. "Don't lie to me. I'm not talking to you anymore" Kermit said and walked away from him.
He watched him leave and smiled.

Constantine standing in the doorway and watched Piggy sleep. She was so cute when she was asleep. He tought. Now Kermit was out of her life and hoped she would never speak to him again. He walked up to her bed and kissed her on the cheek and stroked the hair away from her face. "One day you're going to be mine" He whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Piggy was ready leave she was much better today. "Okay it seems that you are ready to leave today." The doctor said. "Good. I'm feeling much better now." Piggy said. "I want you to take it easy the next few days" The doctor said. Then a nurse came in and looked at the doctor. "Yes?" He asked and looked at the nurse. "I just wanted to tell that there are many reporters outside" The nurse said. "Oh can you handle that?" The doctor asked and looked back at Piggy "Yes of course" Piggy said. "So is she ready to leave?" Constantine asked as he walked in to the room. "Yes she is" The doctor said.
"Are you leaving with him?" the nurse asked. "Yes I can't go home to the other frog" Piggy said. "Come on" Constantine said and grabbed her hand and walked away. "Bye" Piggy said and waved to them.

When Piggy and Constantine walked out of the hospital the reporters rushed up to them. "PIGGY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" A reporter asked. "Do you want to tell it?" Constantine whispered. Piggy nodded at him and looked back to the reporters "I hung myself because Kermit broke up with me. I lied about the marriage because I wanted attention, and we can see now how that went" Piggy explained. "And Constantine found me and saved me" "ARE YOU GOING BACK TO KERMIT?" A reporter asked "No i'm not. It's over now." Piggy said and looked at Constantine and smiled to him. And then suddenly she gave him a big kiss on the lips. Constantine got very suprised by this and smiled. The reporters filmed and took pictures of this. They walked away hand in hand.

End of chapter seven

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eight

At the theater Miss Piggy was resting in her dressing room. She was looking at the rope on the floor that she had hunged herself with. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Come in" Piggy said. Constantine walked in and smiled to Piggy "Do you need anything?" Constantine asked. "No thanks" Piggy said. "Can I ask you something?" Constantine asked nervously. "Yes" Piggy smiled. "Why did you kiss me earlier today?" the frog asked. "Oh I wanted to show the media that i'm over Kermit and moved on" Piggy said. "Just after a day?" Constantine asked. "Yes I don't need him in my life anymore" Piggy said. "That went fast" Constantine said. "Come here" Piggy said. Constantine walked up to Piggy and sat down on the couch with her.

"How long have you had a crush on me?" Piggy asked. Constantine blushed as she asked about that. "Ehehe how did you know?" he asked. "I noticed that you blush when i'm around you" Piggy said. "I had a crush on you since we did the movie" Constantine said. Then Piggy moved over to him and kissed him gently on the lips, he kissed her back but pulled away. "What?" Piggy asked and looked confused at him. "Do you think Kyermit will fire us from the show now?" Constantine asked. "No he can't do that" Piggy said. "Why are you so sure about that?" Constantine asked "Because I own 50 % of this teather. So if we gets fired, I will get my lawyer " Piggy said. "You do?" Constantine asked. "Yes, do you want to see the papers on it?" Piggy asked. "Yes where's tha papers?" the frog asked. "On Kermit's office" Piggy said "But the door is locked" Constantine said. "Not anymore since I have a extra key" Piggy said and got up from the couch and walked up to her make up table and looked in a drawer. She found the key and showed it to him. "Here's the key. Why don't you go lock yourself in to his office and find the papers" Piggy said and gave him the key. "Sure" Constantine said and kissed Piggy on the lips "I be back, my love" Constantine said and walked away.

Constantine walked up to Kermit's office and unlocked the door and walked inside. He went to his office table and opened the drawers to look for the papers. But as he was looking he found something else. A black box. He picked up the box and opened it and saw a ring. Was that a proposal ring? He thought. So he was going to propose the her? But when? He couldn't tell Piggy about the ring. She would probably go back to him. He lay the ring back in the drawer and looked for the papers. He coulnd't find it in any of the drawers.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked. He looked up and saw Kermit standing in the doorway. "What are you doing here?" Constantine asked. "Answer my question first" Kermit said "Looking for something" Constantine said. "Like what?" Kermit asked "Some papers" Constantine said "Which papers?" Kermit asked "Piggy told me she owns 50 % of the teather" Constantine explained. "Yeah and I owns the others 50 %. And the owners papers is not here" Kermit said. "And where's the papers?" Constantine asked "I'm not telling you" Kermit said "Now get out of my office" "But first explain this to me" Constantine said and showed him the engagement ring. "Oh that. Yes I was going to propose to her someday, but I got cold feets" Kermit said. "So I've been keeping it for years in case I wanted to" "Fine then" Constantine said and walked out of his office "You didn't tell me what you was doing here" "I was going to talk to you and Piggy" Kermit said "Haven't you already talked? She's not taking you back" Constantine said "I know" Kermit said. "Fine but do it quickly" Constantine said and walked away.

Kermit was alone in his office and looked around, he walked up to a picture which was hanging on the wall. He lifted the picture of the wall and behind the picture it was a safe. He opened the safe and inside the papers of the Teather was there. He looked at the papers "They are not getting this papers" Kermit whispered.

End of chapters eight

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter nine

Kermit knocked on Piggy's dressing room and waited for a answer. "Come in" Piggy said. Kermit opened the door and walked inside and he noticed Constantine had his arm around Piggy's shoulder. "Can we talk?" Kermit asked. "Sure. Where's the papers for the teather?" Piggy asked and smiled. "Why do you want them?" Kermit asked. "Because I want Constantine to own 20 % and I 30 % of it" Piggy said and kissed Constantine on the cheek. "What? Why?" Kermit asked and looked confused at them. "He's your cousin and I think it would be fair if he owns the teather too" Piggy said. "Can I think of it?" Kermit asked. "Yes. So what did you came here for?" Piggy asked

"To talk. I know you wont take me back, but do you still want to work on the show?" Kermit asked. "Yes, I just need a little break from the show. And then I can come back to work again" Piggy said. "Uhm okay" Kermit said and gave them a weird look. "Listen we're not going to ignore eachother forever, we can still be friends" Piggy said. "Good to know" Kermit said. "So was it something more?" Constantine asked irritated. "No I don't think so" Kermit sighed and walked to the door. "Remember think about it" Piggy said. "Yeah. Bye" Kermit said and walked out of the room.

"I don't think he likes us together" Constantine said. "That's he's problem" Piggy said and startet to cough alot. "Piggy are you alright?" Constantine asked and looked worried at her "My throat hurts" Piggy said and coughet. "I will get you water" Constantine said and hurried out the room.

After some minutes he came back with a glass of water and gave to Piggy. She took the glass and drank it. "Thank I fell much better now" Piggy said "That's good" Constantine said and stroked her cheek. "You should rest more" "Can't you stay here a bit longer?" Piggy asked. "Of course anything for you" Constantine said and kissed Piggy on the lips. She kissed him back. They sat there and kissed for a long time until Constantine pulled away and looked her deeply in her eyes "You are so beautiful" Constantine said. "Thanks, you are so sweet" Piggy said. "Uhm there's something I have to tell you" Constantine said. "What?" Piggy asked. "When I was looking for the papers I found something" Constantine said. "Like what?" Piggy asked and looked confused at him. "I didn't want to tell you this, but I have to" Constantine said. "I found a engagement ring in his drawers" Constantine told her. "You did?" Piggy said. "Yeah I asked the frog when he was suppose propose to you, but that was years ago" Constantine said. "And I guessing he got cold feets?" Piggy asked. "Yes he did." Constantine said. "Well thanks for telling me" Piggy said and kissed him on the lips. "So you're not leaving me for him?" Constantine. "Don't be stupid. You are the one" Piggy said. "I am?" the frog asked. "Yes" Piggy smiled. "Good" Constantine said and leaned closer to her and grabbed her waist and kissed her on the neck neck. Piggy enjoyed this and giggled.

End of chapter nine.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter ten.

Kermit parked his car outside the Boarding house he walked inside and slammed the door after him. "I HATE THAT PIG" Kermit yelled out. The muppets looked confused at him "I think you are in the wrong house now" Gonzo said. "What did Piggy do now?" Fozzie asked and walked over to Kermit. "Well you know that Piggy and I owns 50 % each of the theater?" Kermit said "Yes?" Fozzie asked "Now she wants Constantine to own 20 % of the theater, just because he's my cousin" Kermit said. "Wait, so she's not going to quit the show?" Scooter asked. "No she's not. She told me that she need a little break from the show" Kermit said. "Why can't you fire her?" Walter asked "I can't do that when she owns the theater. If I do that, she will talk to her lawyer" Kermit said. "Well The muppets wont be the same without Miss Piggy, so I think it's the best to not fire her" Scooter said. "I guess your right" Kermit sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later.

It's been two weeks since the break up and Kermit have moved in with The muppets. Since he moved in The boarding house, Constantine and Piggy moved in their old house. And Constantine owns the theater now with his 20 %. Kermit said no at first, but then Piggy threatened to sue him. And he didn't have no choice to let his cousin to own the 20 %. They have ignored eachother since that.

It was evening in Los Angeles and Piggy and Constantine were eating dinner at their house. "You are such a great cook" Piggy said and smiled to Constantine "Anything for my lady" Constantine said. "You're so sweet" Piggy said and leaned over to kiss him on the lips. Then he pulled away and looked at her "What?" Piggy asked. "Why do you want to live in this house?" Constantine asked. "It's big and all of my clothes is here" Piggy said. "But you and Kyermit lived her together" Constantine said. "I know it doesn't feel right for you that I want to live, but i'm over him now" Piggy said "I'm not going back to him. And I think it's a little weird too that I want to live in this house" "Maybe I should get used to it and try to forget that you lived here with the frog" Constantine said. "Good" Piggy said and got up "I'm sorry I brought this up" Constantine said. "It's alright" Piggy said and walked out of the kitchen "Where are you going?" Constantine asked "To the livingroom" Piggy said. Constantine got up and followed her.

In the livingroom Piggy sat down on the couch and looked at the floor. "Piggy are you alright?" Constantine asked worried. "I need to tell Kermit that i'm sorry" Piggy said. "What?Why?" Constantine asked and sat down on the couch with her. "I left him and threatened him to sue the theater" Piggy said "Are you going back to him?" Constantine asked. "What did I just tell you? No i'm not leaving you" Piggy said and rolled her eyes. "Sorry" Constantine whispered. "I can't ignore him forever I have to talk to him someday" Piggy said. "I guess your're right" Constantine said. "And he's your cousin too, and you can't avoid him forever" Piggy said "We never been friends" Constantine said. Piggy laughed at this at leaned closer and kissed him on the lips. Constantine lay his arms around her waist and kissed her back, and Piggy lay her arms around his neck.

"I love you" Constantine whispered. Piggy pulled when she heard this and looked at him "What?" Piggy asked. "I love you" Constantine said nervously "I love you too" Piggy said. "You do?" Constantine asked. "Of course I do" Piggy said. Constantine smiled and kissed her gently. After awhile their pulled away and looked in eachothers eyes. "I have to go" Piggy suddenly said. "Wait? What?" Constantine asked and looked confused at her. "I have to talk to Kermit" Piggy said and walked out of the livingroom. "Okay I be waiting for you" Constantine said. "You better be" Piggy teased as she she walked out the door.

End of chapter ten

The next chapter is the final!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The final chapter

Piggy was standing outside the Boarding house and walked up to the door and knocked. After a little while someone opened the door, and it was Walter. He looked surprised at Piggy "Miss Piggy?" Walter asked. "Hello, Walter. Is Kermit here?" Piggy asked. "Yes, are you going to yell at him?" Walter asked. "Walter who's at the door?" A voice yelled from inside. "Someone" Walter said nervously. Then Kermit walked over to Walter and saw Piggy "Yeah you're right that is someone" Kermit said. "Hey, can we talk?" Piggy asked "Yeah sure. Lets talk outside on the porch here" Kermit said. "Kermit are you sure?" Walter asked. "Yes go inside to the others please" Kermit said. Walter nodded and walked inside.

"What do you want to talk about?" Kermit asked. "I'm sorry" Piggy said. "For what?" Kermit asked. "For that I almost sued the theater" Piggy said. "I'm glad you didn't do it." Kermit said. "I don't want to fight anymore. Can we please be friends?" Piggy asked. "Of course we can be friends" Kermit said. "Good, you still means a lot to me" Piggy said. "And you means a lot to me too" Kermit smiled. "I hope it's alright for you i'm dating your cousin" Piggy said. "I'm getting used to it" Kermit said "Good" Piggy laughed. "I'm sorry for calling you fat and selfish that day " Kermit said. "It's alright I deserved to hear it" Piggy said and cried a little. "Hey don't cry" Kermit said and wiped away some of her tears. "Can I get a hug?" Piggy sniffled. "Of course" Kermit said and gave her a big hug. Piggy returned the hug, but as their were hugging she saw The muppets was staring at them at the window. "Uhm Kermit those weirdos are staring at us" Piggy said. "Let them stare" Kermit laughet at looked up at the window where The muppets were looking. "I have to get going now" Piggy said. "Okay bye." Kermit said. "Bye. Take care" Piggy said and waved. Piggy walked over to her care and drove away.

Kermit was looking as she drove away and then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Fozzie. "Are you alright?" Fozzie asked "Yeah" Kermit whispered. "You will get over her someday"Fozzie said. "I hope so" Kermit sighed and looked at a photo of them.

The end!