Game Suggestions Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Storyline sounds good, I'm not going to bog it down with minute details of how cruise disembarkings and reboardings work. Mini-games sound feasible as well, although I kind of wonder how a costume contest would work. If you mean Mardi Gras, I'd recommend you make the mini-games more related to that specific event/theme though. Give it some more thought and we can keep this discussion going so it can be started ASAP if you want it to be in time for Mardi Gras as the first themed period of gameplay.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
OK Good I'm glad you are liking most of what I already have, and as far as the mini games I was doing some searching as to Mardi Gras games and those that I posted where some of the more popular. I will do some more research to find some more mini games and get them setup as quickly as I can.

This will be my first real RPG, and since I want to tie in the folks from Hensonville I want to do this right!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So after doing some more reading to games people play during Mardi Gras, there are two main ones trivia, and a scavenger hunt. Now we maybe able to do both, but that would mean having to come up with trivia questions, and clues for the hunt. I could do them both, but if someone wanted to help with one or both of them I would not mind at all.

As for the trivia they suggest doing a history of the holiday,but I think being the S.S Henson it would make more sense doing Muppet/Henson Trivia.

For the Scavenger hunt, since the rooms are all based Muppet/Henson productions the clues would then Muppet/Henson related so people could know what room, and or location to look for clues.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This seems to be taking shape. What I would recommend is you type up a game summary, along with a list of rules for the overall RPG. Include the fact that there will be various activities/mini-games from time to time that you will add as the RPG progresses, and then provide a separate post with the rules for each individual activity/mini-game when the time comes. Once you've got the general gameplay rules written down, send them to me and I'll start the game for you to take over as host after that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Another game idea by Dwayne!

Forgive me if this has already been thought of, but what a Muppet Survivor? We would have two Muppet themed tribes on a remote island trying to survive.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Muppet Survivor has been done here before. I competed in it as :batty: the first time, and had to sub for the original gamehost the second time. So a third edition wouldn't be out of the question, but I suggest you get people genuinely interested and involved in participating in the game, lest it turn out like the Party Cruise dead thread.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes, Muppet Survivor has been done here before. I competed in it as :batty: the first time, and had to sub for the original gamehost the second time. So a third edition wouldn't be out of the question, but I suggest you get people genuinely interested and involved in participating in the game, lest it turn out like the Party Cruise dead thread.
I completely agree I just wish I could people excited about stuff.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Can I start my own version of "Unscramble the Muppet"? My posts got deleted when I tried to start the old one back up, and I think it would be a fun game to play with the newer members.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
How about a game where you form a band or switching the characters/personalities around?