Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Will Gabby be on the show?
He's not actually in the first couple episodes.... but we are figuring out a way to add him in the future. Filming his scenes requires alot of planning and preperation and the cooperation of whereever he might be visiting... having a big blue furry guy show up with a camera crew is somewhat daunting...lol

cc

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He's not actually in the first couple episodes.... but we are figuring out a way to add him in the future. Filming his scenes requires alot of planning and preperation and the cooperation of whereever he might be visiting... having a big blue furry guy show up with a camera crew is somewhat daunting...lol

cc
I miss Gabby. I wish he would write me another letter.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hi everyone! A little weekend fun for ya! Here is a little backstage video tour of our old puppet theater from a few years ago. It was our 2nd location and this was the Grand Re-Opening day. The nervous energy and excitement was in the air! Good Time! Miss those days!!

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi everyone! A little weekend fun for ya! Here is a little backstage video tour of our old puppet theater from a few years ago. It was our 2nd location and this was the Grand Re-Opening day. The nervous energy and excitement was in the air! Good Time! Miss those days!!

Cute! :smile:

Last edited:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hey gang! Just recently uploaded video of one of our old puppet shows in it's entirety ... its uploaded in 4 parts... check it out... and please forgive us...it was our actual FIRST TIME performing this particular show. So it wasnt perfect... lol.

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4