A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
(I'm really sorry to those who are using ipads or their phones atm)

Speed draw video of how I personally draw Fraggles (in this case, it’s Gobo).

A friend of mine asked me how I draw Fraggles and, as I’m better at showing rather than telling, here’s the rough process.

Music - Do It Anyway by Ben Folds Five

More of my Fraggle Rock Art

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I'm not sure I can properly express the level of happiness I'm feeling from seeing the finished product. Charlie and Dolores both look so adorable and... I can't find words right now, it's that great!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Why does everybody keep saying Trumpet Girl's name as "Delores"? It's "Dolores".

And Charlie? Where'd that come from? Personally, I've been refering to her as Francine ever since AnimatedC9000's first version of her fic A Robotic Heart.
Would like to get a descript for this artpiece if that's possible. Thanks for sharing with us Mayhem. :flirt:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
And Charlie? Where'd that come from? Personally, I've been refering to her as Francine ever since AnimatedC9000's first version of her fic A Robotic Heart.
Actually, Count, the name Charlie came from me. After reading that Fran Brill didn't really like to have Muppets named after her, I decided to change what I called the Solid Foam Drummer in response to that. Charlie is actually short for "Chardonnay", but she really doesn't like to be referred to by her full first name. (That, and it sort of keeps in lettering theme with Zondra and Darci, who I still believe to be her sisters, since they have an "A", a "D", and an "R" in their names.)

I'll be referring to the character as Charlie from here on out. I hope that straightens out any confusion.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah so, that makes more sense now. Yes, I know that story of Fran's, it's why her second signature SST character is named Zoe. And yet, she does have a self-named SST Muppet character in Fran, who is David Letterguy's stage/show manager.

Hope to read more about Charlie in the future. :wink:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Why does everybody keep saying Trumpet Girl's name as "Delores"? It's "Dolores".

Would like to get a descript for this artpiece if that's possible. Thanks for sharing with us Mayhem. :flirt:
I thought that too, but that's just how everyone seems to be spelling it so I just rolled with it, man.

Description
Image: Charlie is wearing a dark purple long loose vest, which is tucked into her dark blue jeans on her left side while it hangs loose on the other side. She also wears green, round shades. She had her left arm around Dolores' shoulder while planting a kiss on Dolores' cheek and her right hand is effortlessly twirling a drumstick. Dolores, wearing a grey jacket with white fur lining and a purple skirt, has her arm around Charlie's waist while looking up and smiling fondly at Charlie. Above them hovers a red music note with the notehead shaped like a love heart.

Was that ok?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, that's a nice pic of Charlie and Dolores. Thanks for posting, I appreciate it.