Hensonville City 2011

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Phoebe: Hey, Cookie Monster! :smile: I hope you like the cookies. (chuckles) Awww! Sleeping bats? They probably look so cute when they sleep. This place has been pretty quiet so far. I wonder if things go wrong like they do at the Furchester.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, it's kind of a learning experience. People come and go, you never know who's around at times. You should check the map and talk to Tabitha about what our town has to offer, from the Three Candlesticks Library to the Coming Unbound Bookstore, from Fran's Fragrant Flowers to the Muff YN Fluff Bakery, and everything else in between you could imagine.

BTW: The HVC management is looking for someone to be the birthday celebrator, if anyone is interested, please reply in the HVC conversation, thanks.

Katzi428

Reaction score
hearing an old (but familiar ) TV theme song on Robin's TV .Is that what I think it is? ..going into Robin's room....
Robin....were you watching Doogie Howser ?
Robin: Yeah! It's kinda old but a cool show. Too bad I wasn't a child genius doctor like him. How'd you know what this show was?
I used to LOVE this show!! Next time please let me know when it's on OK?
Robin: Sure! Hey Mom?
Hmm?
It's too bad that we had Vet's Hospital on The Muppet Show. Rowlf coulda done something like Doggie Howser instead on Muppets Tonight
Ohhh Robin! lightly hitting my forehead against the door jamb (ouch) but laughing. That's cute though.
Robin: Can I tell him?
Sure.
Robin goes and tells :sympathy: who shakes his head and facepalms . Real smart kiddo. Ya know, a bowser is another name for a dog. Not the guy that your mom always sees. He's with a "z" . The bowser I'm talkin' about is smelled the same way as Doogie's last name So it'd be Doggie Bowser . Woulda been funny!
(OOC: One of the channels I have really IS showing Doogie Howser reruns. But they're at 2 & 2:30 in the morning! :rolleyes::eek: On the weekend they show them at a more reasonable time. )

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Caitlyn: *approaching her room's door, carrying a pet carrier and her purse; the roommates are behind her carrying a few other things* Okay, so what have we learned? Never fully trusts me with directions. Also, never fully rely on the navigation system that's in the semi-robotic person that was seated to my right.

Digit: Well, admittedly, there's still a few bugs in the system.

Dolores: We had to stop at a hotel for the night.

*beat*

Digit: Well, nobody's perfect.

Caitlyn: *sets the pet carrier down to try and fish out the keys* I'm so sorry to those who had to follow us. My car can only hold so much.

Lips: 'S'alright.

Janice: Like, I'm just rully glad we made it back within the week. I missed my guitar...

Caitlyn: What's this? *picks up the thing in front of the door* ... huh. Animal?

Animal: *has been paying attention to Bunny* Huh, wha?

Caitlyn: You got a late birthday present.

Animal: OH! *sings* Happy birthday to you! Happy bir--

Pet carrier: *mewls*

Caitlyn: Shh, calm down, it's all right. *finally unlocks the door*

*once everyone is inside (and after Animal started to devour his present), the pet carrier is opened and a fluffy black cat steps out*

Caitlyn: Welcome to your new home, Digit.

Digit: *blinks* You're welcome, but we moved in a few days ago.

Caitlyn: Oh, not you, Digit, I... well... *clears her throat and picks up her cat* Everyone, this is Digit. I named him after... well, Digit. This is gonna cause some confusion, so... maybe you guys can call him DJ instead?

DJ: Nyaaaa...

Digit: I'm both flattered and confused.

Caitlyn: We'll get used to it. Maybe. Probably. I don't know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Caitlyn, glad you finally found your way here. *Wonders if we should stop leaving the key taped beneath the mat. Naaah.

Katzi428

Reaction score
taking (what I think is ) one of mild hot wings but I find out it's spicy. VERY spicy! After glugging down some water and putting my eyeballs back in my head ,I go and bang on :hungry:'s bedroom door . Without him giving the okay to come in, I open the door You...cough..... were supposed to ... gasp..... label ..those ..stupid ...wings!!!!fanning mouth and drinking water
:hungry::
Yu ate wun uv der speecy spicey ones?
Yes! Dang...those things are HOT!! Whoever likes super likes super hot wings is in for a treat tomorrow! Hoo boy!
:hungry: : Ooohh Kethy..yu poor thing. I'm soree. Yu okee.?
I'm fine. Just please go separate the wings before someone else makes the same mistake .
:hungry:: Ja..okee. Und again I'm sorree.
Relax..I'm fine now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ish zombie dead, collapses into bed.

Uncle D delivers a gift-wrapped present at Apt 4. It's a CD of duets between Fughetta Faffner and the Wild Impressario for Gillis since his birthday was yesterday. He'll know it's from us because we used our bat-print paper. Oh, and the card wishing him another happy birthday. Hope he or Kim finds it whenever they decide to check in during the middle of the night.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: It's today! The big football game is today! Are you ready, guys?

Ojo: (showing Phoebe an American football) This is what you throw to the other players. And they catch it and run as fast as they can to score points.

Phoebe: Oh, that sounds interesting! So, they play all these games and 2 teams are left to play in a championship of sorts?

Ojo: Right! Snowbear loves the commercials, though. They're really funny!

Phoebe: (giggles) I can't wait to see them!

Me: The game isn't on for a while. What should we do until then?

Ojo: Let's get something to eat. I'm hungry! Hey, Phoebe. What's food like at the Furchester?

Phoebe: Really good, actually. Well, if most of the food made it to the diners. Cookie Monster is the waiter and chef, you know.

Me: I wonder if Ed and his roomies are having a party or something for the game. We could help set up or something. But, eating something sounds good right about now. Hmm...I wonder what happens when you try to say Super-

(a chicken flies in the room, lands on me and I fall down)

Me: Owww....

Phoebe: She says, "Now you know what happens."

Ojo: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah. I'll live.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually I think Kathy's the one having a party, heard :hungry: was making some spicy-speecy hot wings last night.

:batty: Hardboiled eggs are ready and vaiting to be peeled.
Oh good. *Sets to work.

:insatiable: Me think there be a viewing party here and maybe one down at the club.

Me: You know, to be honest, I'm more looking forward to Katy Purry's halftime show instead of the game this year.
:batty: Is that who's performing?
Me: Not sure, I've heard her called both "Catty" and "Kitty" as well as "Katy Purry", guess it depends on whoever's in charge of the marquis.
UD: At least she'll be better to look at than those dwarf goats they'll have at the Puppy Bowl.
Me: Yes, it's just another stupid gimmick to get people to watch their show.
*:batty: slices the cabbage and onions for the bat's claw cole slaw while Uncle Deadly gets the brownies and pumpkin peanut butter topping.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(The party's down at the club, Ed. I'm watching /actually by now I have watched The Kitten Bowl .:hungry:'s bringing the hotsie totsie wings to the club .:sympathy:'s watching some of The Puppy Bowl before he & :hungry: head down there )