Best DVDs for Muppet Movies?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I already bought the first 3 Muppet movies (TMM from Disney, and TGMC & TMTM from Columbia Tri-Star), and It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. I was curious which DVDs I should get for the rest of the movies.. I don't have Blu-Ray, so I'll just be buying DVDs. Any opinions would be appreciated! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I already bought the first 3 Muppet movies (TMM from Disney, and TGMC & TMTM from Columbia Tri-Star), and It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. I was curious which DVDs I should get for the rest of the movies.. I don't have Blu-Ray, so I'll just be buying DVDs. Any opinions would be appreciated! :smile:

Well any Disney release of Muppet Christmas Carol should be OK, as far as bonus features and things like that. As for Muppet Treasure Island the best DVD would be the first one from Disney.It is in Full screen, but all of the bonus features are in tact and really nice.
As far as Muppets from Space, you may be able to find a good deal on that one and one that also has Kermit Swamp years with it.
Both of the new movies should be faily easy to find on DVD, but keep in mind they do not have many bonus features at all.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
For MCC and MTI, get the 2002 ones that are full of special features if you can find it, the 2005 one just has Pepe's Profiles, and other stuff that is not that good, but those have commentary, and more.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I'm kinda curious; has Disney released "The Great Muppet Caper" in a single DVD? I know they released it with MTI, but I'm not sure about alone. It looks pretty bad on the Columbia Tri-Star DVD, but I could live with it if it's all that's available.

EDIT: I just remembered Disney released the movie back in 2006-ish. :smile: