Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there an IE12 out yet? I can tell slowly, but surely, IE10 is no longer working properly with certain sites (Facebook crashes all the time now), but IE11 is terrible, which is why I'm holding onto IE10 for as long as I can.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not that I know of, but there's an extension in chrome that allows you to browse in an internet explorer window. For. Some reason. o_e

Again, try safari or opera

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep. People who like to view sites the way they were intended to look, and not have to use tabs.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yep. People who like to view sites the way they were intended to look, and not have to use tabs.
whats wrong with tabs? Also, firefox, while you cant get rid of the tabs, has an option to allow for stacking in the taskbar, so you can hover over it and switch windows like you can with ie

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Clutter, for one thing. In IE, everything opens in the same window, unless prompted to open in a new window (or it automatically does so because of a script), whereas when everything opens in a new tab, you suddenly have a dozen or so tabs that you have to sift through, instead of just simply hitting back or foward.

And again, IE doesn't distort or funkify displays and layouts like Firefox does.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is the word "hack" now a positive thing?

Why do we keep taking negative words, take them out of context, then turn them into something positive?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you think different species of animals can communicate with each other, or would their own distinctive calls be like their own "language"? Like could a barking dog and a meowing cat understand one other, or would the barking and meowing be like "languages" that only they can understand?