Strange eBay Auction: "Jim Hanson Puppets"

Schfifty

Reaction score
They're not the actual puppets. They aren't even close to the actual puppets. They're crudely-made, ridiculously priced, and its description is misleading. I would not want to buy these.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
WOAH! The actual puppets from Sasaame Street! Amazing! The same purppets dat Jim Hanson and Fronk Oz put their hands in!!! I'd buy these for a million dollas!!!!
:rolleyes:

They're not the actual puppets. They aren't even close to the actual puppets. They're crudely-made, ridiculously priced, and its description is misleading. I would not want to buy these.
Right?? I'm quite unsettled with how the seller noted that these were used on the show!! A real Don Sahlin imposter/wannabe I should say...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Was everybody who replied to LaRanaRene's post not versed in the art of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

Steven Springvile?
Steven Splashbottom?
Steven Spearmint?
Eh, Mr. Kate Kapshaw.

I'm still waiting for that 5 Nights of Sesame fic from Slackbot. :wink:
*:concern: in a creepy voice, holding his balloons: I'm going to go back there somedaaaaay...

Mmm, good ol' fashioned Muppety nightmare fuel.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What was it... ten years ago that we were looking at an eBay listing for an officially licensed Kermit the Frog plush, but the items in the pictures didn't even look like Kermit, not did it even remotely resemble any fully licensed character, it looked more like Fenwick's long-lost narcoleptic half-brother.