Works in Progress

Slackbot

Reaction score
You posted a link to the Instagram web page rather than the image itself.

Wally77

Reaction score
It's a snow day today. (Getting hit in new England with a storm) so I have no excuses today. I'll hold myself accountable by posting a pic of my accomplishments even if it's a bolt of fabric. Lol

ma0298

Reaction score
Nothing that I try to post the picture works :frown:

Oh well

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Wally77, That looks good. I have a 6month old and a 2 3/4 year old and they keep me busy and happy. I am new to puppet building as well and I dedicate all of my spare time to it which is about 5% :wink: I remember the days before kids when my time was completely mine; it was nice but kids are better. :smile:

Wally77

Reaction score
That's fantastic muppetlab! What do you use for your eyes?

And yes FoxWorthy, I have an 18 month old and a 6 year old. The 6 year old is pretty self sufficient for the most part, it's the young one that is into everything.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Thank you.. They are just spoons :smile:
Currently working on her bust! Oh err lol i would post pics but the mods might delete them haha

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thank you.. They are just spoons :smile:
Currently working on her bust! Oh err lol i would post pics but the mods might delete them haha
Hey, I got my Skeeter bod past the mods, tee hee. However, she's modestly endowed compared to Miz "I hope you liked my (jiggle jiggle) set." :wink: