Amazon? Moi?

MiffedKumquat

Reaction score
I have to confess - the only reason I joined this forum was so I could keep an eye on this story. You've done an awesome job; it's the perfect combination of drama and humor! Please keep up the good work!:flirt:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, how I do miss this story, and when I saw it on top I thought it was an update.
:sympathy: Have you given this story anymore thought and planning at least? Hmmm, maybe I'll also go back and reread it from the beginning to recapture the feel of it...

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I too thought there might have been an update to this story and got extremely exicted. Glad to see that there are other people on the forum that enjoy this story as much as I do.

I have been extremely lax in my nagging duties so here I go:

Please post more soon! We all miss your incredible talent in telling a tale (wow, a lot of alliteration) and I could a use a new, frog-pig romance to make me feel all warm and tingly inside :flirt:

I hope you are doing well and that you will post updates when you can. Have a great evening!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
As I said I would do, I reread the whole story up to this point, and I discovered a newfound love and appreciation for Sam!
:attitude: He may not be the warmest or most cuddly muppet, but his irony makes him hilarious!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Alright. You want story? I can give story. Here is a story:

I got back from work today very exhausted, because after all I'd had a full day of work and laundry. Needless to say, I was not much in the mood to do homework. I should have tended to some housework-like-things instead, like refilling the soap dispenser and the humidifier, but these things require standing. Since when I'm at work and NOT taking care of a customer, I tend to dance (yes I AM crazy), my legs were quite tired, so standing was not preferable. The obvious course of action was to procrastinate, so I moseyed on over to MC and noticed that there were some recent posts in "Amazon? Moi?" Now this very much surprised me, as I don't even remember the last time I posted any of that particular tale. I read the recent posts, and then I re-read the posted story, which was a much more emotional experience than I expected. I also re-read most of the replies to said story, which means I laughed quite a bit too. And then, when I reached the end of the thread and got up to pour myself some more tea, I tried to remember if this was one of the stories that has PART of a chapter PARTLY written in a notebook located somewhere. Darned if I could remember, but it just so happens that the appropriate notebook is located HERE, so I grabbed it to check. Sure enough, I found a few more pages, and I laughed hysterically while I read them. (My neighbors must be wondering how I'm having so much fun on a Sunday night.) And then I got to the end of what I had written, and (as usually happens when I get to the "end" of an unfinished story of mine) I started yelling at myself for stopping THERE.

See? There. That's a story. I can prove it's a story, too, because for one of my classes I've been reading a book all about narrative. That there is definitely a chunk of narrative. It has a main character acting as the narrator, who relays several events--that'd be the plot. Granted, it's not a terribly riveting story, but it is, in fact, a story.

It's just not the story you want.

It's really not the story that I want, either. Not that I'm sure what story I do want. My writing-for-fun operation of thought has primarily been running around in Fraggle Rock since August. Primarily, and not entirely, because at least two of the possible-story-like-things I've played with involve Doc and Sprocket taking Gobo on a cross-country road trip. Oh, and occasionally Kermit and Piggy poke their way into my thoughts. And SOME of my writing-for-fun-thought-operations, believe it or not, have been non-fan-fiction ideas! Can you believe it? I can't believe it. It started with my Creative Writing class, see, and the assignment to invent a word with an actual meaning. My word was squifilous, and it describes a bird that does not exist outside of my own imagination. Isn't that fascinating? I think that's fascinating. And I also think that I am rambling uncontrollably, and I should probably stop. But if I do stop, then I'm controlling it, so it's obviously not uncontrollable rambling... but I digress--which is, of course, a natural part of rambling.

...I no longer remember the point of this post. Don't you just hate when that happens?

Misskermie

Reaction score
I read this whole thing... I promised I wouldn't cry but... I broke that promise!:eek:

Vincent L

Reaction score
There, I finished reading all of your fanfics. That means only one thing: More story!
Yeah, I know you're busy, but I can't help it. Did I ever tell you I love every one of your stories? No? Than I'll say it now: I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!!!!
(a bit overly excited)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Lisa, You shall update this...
Whenever you feel like. :embarrassed:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I forgot to say:
Where was Harry Krishna when you needed him?
I was laughing so hard my mom came to my room to make sure I'm ok.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I just reread your story, and I would love to see more of this story...

BTW, my daughters name is Lisa also.