Love is harder than it looks. A KermitxPiggyxConstantine story

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

Kermit was walking back to his room when he saw someone being pushed out of a room. Piggy. "Piggy!" he screamed and ran to her, "Are you okay?" "Yes," Piggy replied. "What happened?" he asked. "I broke up with him," she replied. Chase Pigg, who is now her ex-boyfriend. "No one loves me," she said, "Like you." He took her hand. He leaned in closer to her and kissed her, while sitting on the floor. "Um, boss," Scooter began. Piggy released him and he stood up.

"Yes, Scooter," Kermit said. "Tina Fey is here," the kid said. "Bring her here," the frog said. Scooter walked away. Piggy got up and they began kissing again. "Kermit," Scooter said, "She's here." They pulled away from each other and Tina walked into his room, along with the two lovers.

"Okay," Tina began, "The movie is in theaters and we have alot of interviews to do. Are you and Piggy together? You two?" "Yea," Kermit replied, "A funny thing about it is that I wasn't really concerned about her until the movie." "Why?" Piggy asked. "I don't wanna...let you go again and I never even thought about losing you until a few minutes ago," he replied. They shared a kiss. "Uh, yea," Tina said with irony.

Scooter pulled Fozzie by his ear and took him into the hallway. "Did you see that?!" he asked. "See what?" Fozzie asked. "Kermit kissed Piggy," the kid said, "Are they even together?" "I don't know," the bear replied, "I can find out. Wait, they are! He told me that he was going to get her back."

"Anyways, we're supposed to be on a talk show tomorrow morning at eight," Tina said. "Great," Kermit said. "Uh, sir," Walter peaked in, "There's someone here for Piggy. Constantine." "I'll be back," Piggy said and walked out.

Piggy walked downstairs and stood in front of Constantine. "What?" she asked. "Pig," Constantine began, "I need to talk to you." "Follow me," she said and took him back to Kermit's room.

"Hi-lo," Constantine said. "Hi-Ho," Kermit said, "What do you need?" "I would like to have your permission to take the pig on a date," the other frog said. "Uh-oh," Tina said to herself. "Nope," Kermit replied, "She's my pig, my woman, and she will never be yours, do you feel me, bro?" "Let's go before it gets ugly," Piggy told Tina. The two walked out of the room.

"Hey, what's going on?" Tina asked. "Let's just say I'm Bella Swan and Kermit is Edward Cullen, while Constantine is Jacob Black," Piggy replied, "Can you see it?" "Yea," Tina replied, "Kermit's getting protective over you." "Yea, I'm just suprized that he didn't kill Chase," the pig said, "I broke up with him and he pushed me out of my room."

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh boy...
Now Constantine is in this too?

I happen to love Constantine so you should really write another part. :3

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit pushed Constantine to the wall. "I told you to stay away from her!" he screamed. Then, Constantine pushed him to the wall and slapped him. "It's not my fault you got to the pig!" the other frog said. "Yep, sure did." Kermit fired back. Piggy tried to stop them, but Constantine slapped her. "Don't hit her." he added. "Why?" Constantine asked, "YOU GOT HER AGAIN!" Kermit slapped him and threw him to the ground. "Stop the voilence." Leah said out the blue. James Bobin, the director, ran and pulled them apart. "What's the deal?" he asked. "Nothing." Kermit lied, walking out while taking Piggy with him.

three hours later...

"I'm sorry this happened to you." Kermit said. "I'm okay." Piggy told him, "It's not like he took me away." "This time." he told her, "He's dangerous. He wants to take you and I know, because of the way he's looking at you." "You'll never lose me." she said. "I hope not." he said and walked into the kichen. She took a deep breath and followed him.

What will happen next? Will Kermit ever get over the fact that Constantine wants her? Why does he want her? Find out soon!!!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Ami and Beaker witnessed the whole fight, but they were like teens. Behind them, were Kermit and Piggy, who was pretty much together. And, by together, they mean together.

Then, Piggy pulled Kermit to the side. "We need to talk." she said. "Piggy, you're right." he said, "I think that we should get-" "We need to break up."she stopped him, "I don't want to be in a love triangle. I know that you don't want to lose me, but we'll still be friends. I'm sorry." He took a deep breath. "I don't want us to be friends." he said, "I can't believe that you're leaving me lke this." "It's only for a little while." she said and walked away. "MARRY ME!" he yelled to her and got on his knee, "I'LL NEVER LET ANYTHING GET BETWEEN US!" "Don't listen to him." Constantine said behind him, "I can love you more. I can give you everything you want." She walked to Kermit and hugged him. "Punch him for me and yes." she said. Kermit slid the ring on her finger and shared a kiss. "Love, isn't it grand." Jazzy said and walked away.

"I shall get the pig." Constantine said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four part one

The next day, the gang walked into practice room. "Okay, we have this last practice until next season." Kermit said. "Boss, Piggy's somewhere else." Walter said. "Okay." the frog replied. "We have Leah." Zoot added, "She's great at singing." "Zoot...really?" Leah asked.

Suddenly, a gunshot was fired. "Hide." Walter said. They hid in different places. "Someone's here." Gonzo whispered. "No, duh." Ami whispered and lied her head on his shoulder. Fozzie turned to find Kermit on his phone. "What are you doing?" he asked quietly. "Calling Piggy." Kermit whispered.

Kermit place the phone to his ear. "She's not answering." he cried, getting up. "What are you doing?" Fozzie asked. "I gotta find her." the frog replied, "Her phone is off and she's alone. Please, let me go." He got to the door, but Constantine began pulling him back. "Kyrmit, look at them. You're gonna get us killed." Kermit pushed him and walked out the door.

He ran into every room. "PIGGY!" he screamed.
~~
Piggy hid into the panic room and cried in fear. She texted Kermit and turned the phone off.
~~
Kermit stopped and looked at the phone after he heard the ringtone. "In the panice room. Hurry." he read the message. He dropped the phone and began running downstairs.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four part two

Kermit ran down into the panic room and saw Piggy leaning on the wall. "Piggy, you're alright?" She nodded and walked to him. "What's going on?" she asked. "It's fine." he lied, "Stay behind me and let's get out of here. In case something happens to me, I need you to know that I love you and I will keep you safe in anyway I can." She wrapped her arm to his and they walked out.

They was walking into a hallway when three men in leather stopped in front of them. "Well, well, well." the main one said and turned to the other two, "Which one?" "Let's a little date with the pig." Kermit pushed Piggy into another hall and smacked all three. "KERMIT!" Piggy screamed, "YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!"

The thought of losing her made him not care about it. "You can leave peacefully or I will make you." he said, putting all three of them in a armlock, "I got training from the most famous fighters and trust me, you don't push me." He walked them out to the woods and tied them up to trees with a sign saying, "We tried to kill muppets."
~~
Piggy walked into Kermit's arms and they shared a long kiss. "You're bleeding." she said. "I know." he said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five
final chapter

Piggy wipped tears off Kermit's face as he stood beside her. "So, are you gonna be okay?" he asked. "Yea, frog." Constantine replied. "He wasn't asking you." Piggy replied. "You can just break up with him." the frog fired back. "You can mind your buisness." Kermit said, "Besides, you're just jealous that I won. I won her back and you lost." They stared into each others eyes and they shared a kiss, but Kermit turned into a jealous kiss. The rest of the gang gathered around them.

THE END!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
This was just amazing. I was dramatically gasping the whole time lol