Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Does anyone have the extended version of Follow Me that was written for Jerry Juhl's memorial?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, this might be a tough one. Several years ago there was a small muppet site, I forget what it was, with a few MP3 links. The only one that worked was a recording of the Friendship Song by Jogchem Jalink and a woman. I had it for a long time but then lost it when I got a new computer. Does anyone have it? Thanks! Oh, and my new email address is:
kburke1985@yahoo.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that's a challenge there Fraggee. I'd recommend contacting Joggy directly to ask if he can send you a copy of the MUP3 himself. Hope this helps somewhat and glad to see you back here on the forums. :wink:

SesameFever

Reaction score
Alright, this might be a tough one. Several years ago there was a small muppet site, I forget what it was, with a few MP3 links. The only one that worked was a recording of the Friendship Song by Jogchem Jalink and a woman. I had it for a long time but then lost it when I got a new computer. Does anyone have it? Thanks! Oh, and my new email address is:
kburke1985@yahoo.com
i might have it still i will check tonight

SesameFever

Reaction score
kburke1985@yahoo.com
I still had it on my Hard Drive here it is: https://www.sendspace.com/file/4ni707

DG33

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I know I'm a little late to the party (better late than never, right??), but I looked through the thread and couldn't find a definitive or current answer: Does anyone have and/or is anyone willing to share the Dance With Me Tonight bonus track from the UK edition of the soundtrack for The Muppets? Much appreciated if so! Thanks, fellow Muppet fans!