Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Is it true that Dominic Badguy appears in the gulag finale? If he does appear, he's probably well hidden behind Prison King.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Is it true that Dominic Badguy appears in the gulag finale? If he does appear, he's probably well hidden behind Prison King.
(I'm not trying to be rude to you by any means) Uhhh yes? Because he's Dominic Badguy? He's the lemur? The lemur who had caused a lot of crimes back in Dublin, Madrid, Berlin, and most of all London??:stick_out_tongue:

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I found where he appears. He appears after Angel Marie serves him the leftover food.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd like to know if they legitimately thought that instrumental break would be entertaining to watch.
Agreed with everyone on this. It's kinda cute I guess, but doesn't add anything and it was completely unnecessary. And total agreement on the lack of Muppets on that part. You'd think they'd go full GMC reference and have Sweetums running around knocking into everyone. If there's one thing this one improved on the last, it's the sense of timing and more careful detail to what should have been edited out. At least with this opening number.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Exactly. It's a callback to one of the things I didn't like about Segel's film - Muppetless dance numbers.
I don't mind the Muppet-less dancing in M11. There's not too much of it and it's at least interesting to look at.

I don't like what they did here in MMW because it's a jumble mess with no spectacle. If they people did actual, um, dancing, it'd be semi-neat. But instead, we get three dudes doing a poor Charlie Chaplin impression. That would've been the perfect place to throw in the big monsters or just a bunch of utility Muppets just going crazy and wrecking stuff. Even the ending of the song, where the Muppets are not really the main focus, makes itself a big spectacle.