Ten Years of The Moppet Family

Beauregard

Reaction score
I really can't deal with how old that makes me. Haha. I mean, TEN YEARS???

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah yes, good ol' MopFam: the first in a short line of original MC comedies. They don't make 'em like they used to.

Wonder whatever happen to some of the castmembers? Christy? Dan, Dan, the Strawberry Man?

Where's TMZ to do one of those 'Memba Them? things of the cast? If only E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY wasn't devoted to reality wives and such, there should have been a special on MopFam.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dan Dan is now a celebrity blogger with Huffpost! Christy is also still alive somewhere. We should do a retrospective or some interviews.

But then again, who would read them?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dan Dan is now a celebrity blogger with Huffpost!
Seriously? Wow! I had wondered whatever became of him, seems like the last I ever saw him was when I deleted my MySpace several years ago. Oh, how I remember his strawberry scent... that's doesn't sound weird, does it?

We should do a retrospective or some interviews.

But then again, who would read them?
*Raises hand* Me! Me! Me!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm still here but i don't visit that much but i still stop by. Oh how i miss everyone who worked on getting this put together.

I too would love to read interviews. (Knowing that i would have one too :smile:)

I too thought how cool would it be to have a new chapter in the life of the characters. I really wouldn't know how to take my character off since it had been TEN years but i think i could pick up on a new adventure. I might be game for it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't know if we could ever recreate the mixture of magic, people and place that we had to create the original game. It was a classic moment when the right people, right creative opportunities and right moment in or lives came together to form something bigger than all the pieces.

I really think it gave us all a boost in stepping up and getting ready to face the...real world...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't know if we could ever recreate the mixture of magic, people and place that we had to create the original game. It was a classic moment when the right people, right creative opportunities and right moment in or lives came together to form something bigger than all the pieces.

I really think it gave us all a boost in stepping up and getting ready to face the...real world...
I agree. I still remember the Halloween episode where everything went haywire.

Kyle and Biggy ended up transforming into monstours beings. Really fun stuff. Also the parody of Harry Potter school.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Has it really been that long? Yikes... Good times, man. Good times.