Happy Birthday Newsie!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
:news:: AND NOW, FOR THIS MUPPET NEWS FLASH!!!! Newsie, who has a birthday today, has apparently gone missing. Our news sources say he has been caught by Constantine, and is being held hostage at some prison in Russia. Further developments to come.....

(Gets smashed on the head with a Russian wooden doll set)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Cheers, Newsie! All the best to you this year. I know you couldn't wait to get out of the desert heat, but right now that's not a bad place to be.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh SNAP!!!!:eek: (well...I have a different word but it'll get asterisked out.) Dang am I a horrible friend!! Happy Birthday late newsie/ Kris! Hope it was a great one!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This just in! Noted MC member celebrates birthday. And many happy returns to you Kris, wishing you have a good day and blow out the candles.
*Tornado blows :news: across the stage back into the wings. :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
(you hear ticker tape, Morse code being tapped, and typewriters clicking and clacking) :news:: And now for THIS MUPPET NEWSFLASH!!! Noted MC member celebrates their next birthday! Stay tuned for further developments!
(an unlit birthday cake drops on Newsie)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, was at a couple of gatherings with the family.

Happy birthday to a great forum friend and overall super person, hope you celebrated it in your own style Kris. :excited: :news: :insatiable:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Happy belated Birthday, friend! It was really nice getting to know you, and I hope you stop by this place again soon.

:news: :news: :news: